My son is graduating K5 tonight....

@mjsdls (1840)
They are putting on a play and my son is the choir. He has a solo part. We are so excited. He is a very good singer and a very smart boy. I'm so proud of him.
@mamacathie (3929)
Congratulations! I know you are so proud! It is just something to be a proud parent sitting back and watching your child suceed. Once again congratulations! Let us know how it went.
I know he did great! And you were beaming with pride and joy! Congratulations!
@Lifez2short (4969)
That's great good for him. Congrats to you and your son. Of course you are proud of him why wouldn't you be. I wish you and your family the best of luck in your up coming adventure in life.
@mjsdls (1840)
Thank you, I'm going to film him hopefully if the battery is good. I charged it but that don't mean it will last long.
@cjsmom (1423)
Wow..! I'm sure that he did very well and I'm proud of him just as if he were CJ. Let him know I said, 'good job!'
@winterose (39898)
Sounds wonderful hon I am so happy for you. Have a good time and if you can scan some pictures for us.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That sounds sweet. I love seeing kids singing with great talents. That is wonderful to be so young.
That's so exciting and cute! I hope your son does well, you'll be sooo proud of him tonight!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I am so happy for you and that is just great too. I can't wait for my baby to start school. I am so excited about helping her with her homeworks and stuff.
@applsofgld (2506)
Congratulations and best wishes to your son, I can tell how proud you are of him. How exciting. It brings back such great memories for me as well, my son is now about to be 29 years old, but I can still see him receiving his awards and participating in school plays, etc. My daughter also. My kids were both so very active and won awards all the time. I was a very blessed mother, and so proud too. 5 is a tender age and they are old enough to still be so honest with their feelings for you and not be embarrassed to hug or kiss you and say I love you. They do get to an age soon after that, where let's just say mom and dad aren't exactly popular with them, but congrats again.