How many kids do you plan to have

@4cuteboys (4102)
And if you have a preference on boy or girl, what is it? We have 4 boys at home, and one on the way so we are done. Although eventually we would like to adopt, many years down the road. What about you? Would you like no kids? Or a bunch? Boys, girls or don't care?
I have 3 kids, a boy, a girl and a oy. The perfect family, really. We're done, bit if I could be GUARANTEED to have another girl I woudl have another baby in a heartbeart. I love my boys, but I'd love a sister for my girl!
@4cuteboys (4102)
LOL That is perfect, so sweet! I love little girls, guess i'll have to hope my brother has one when he has kids!
sorry babe
How mnay children do I plan on having?. NONE ! How many do I have? 6 I think that is enough for me lol. I have 4 girls and 2 boys, one of which is an angel now bouncing on God's knee. When I was pregnant with my last I really wanted another boy but I am happy with the blessings I have been given to raise. I have thought about being a foster parent a few years from now but with having 2 disbled daughters I am not sure how that will work out.
@4cuteboys (4102)
So how is it with 5 in the house? I am scared!! You are a busy momma! I would love to foster too when my kids are a little older but I am afraid. I get SO attached, I don't know how I could let them go.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
Honestly, i would adopt but i haven't got that kind of money - i'm in Australia so there aren't many kids to adopt & the waiting list for childless parents is HUGE! To adopt from another country would just cost way too much for me. At the moment we just have 1 little girl who will soon be 1. We'd like to try for another one soon & that will probably be enough although give it a few years, we may have another, it just depends on how i cope with 2. Originally we wanted 2 but after our daughter arrived, my partner was happy to have just 1 & i wanted 3 so we'll just take each day at a time & see what happens. Either way (2 or 3) we'll renovate this place to make sure there's enough room for everyone!
@federickp (607)
I plan to have just one kid. Let it be whatever - girl or boy, doesnt matters much to me. Although i am satidfied with one kid, i have also to consider my wife's view. As far now im unmarried and there is a lot of time till i get kids. But in my view i will be happy to have a baby girl. Have a nice day, bye.
@KrisNY (7591)
I have one and plan no more! I wanted a small family- My daughter is great- she is 10-- I can't see having another baby at this stage in our lives. I love that she is old enough to be able to pick up and go in a minute- Don't have to pack a diaper bag- etc. I think it is great that you have a large family- I came from a family of 4- my parents, my brother and me. I know at times my daughter wishes she had a brother or sister!
@4cuteboys (4102)
I am sure my kids would be jealous of a small family! So much more attention because it wouldn't be shared with so many people ;)
@marababe (2511)
babies! - I got this from the net and I'm really fond of babies.
Babies are so cute and they really look like angels.
Hey 5cuteboys! When I was in my early teenage years I'm scared of giving birth cos I always here stories from my aunts and my mom how painful it is. So, I decided I would just adopt kids someday. But now, I realized it's a decision that husband AND wife should make and that the feeling is different if the child is really YOURS. Now, I plan to have 2-3 kids only. And maybe I would even adopt someday. I like my first birth to be a boy though and the rest are girls. Lol. It would be fun playing dress with little girls. But I don't really pray whether my kids would me mostly boys or girls as long as they are healthy and perfect little babies. I'm going to be fine. And by the way, I don't plan on having kids at the moment. I want to have kids when I'm around 25+. Lol.
@rapolu_cs (1184)
We are blessed with a cute and good looking boy baby 2yrs ago and we are very happy with him wher my husband want to have the other one like the 1st one but i never thought of having another and if atall,there are no chances to quit i would like to have a healthy girl baby. All the best.
@LadyDulce (830)
I have one little boy of my own body, and a nephew I care for. Before my ex and I separated, we had four other boys.... no girls as of yet :(. My son also has an older brother who lived with us. I'm looking forward to maybe having a girl in six to ten years, but I'd love a boy to play with my son. Though at this point, I'm ready to accept the possibility I may be done.... I think
@carlaabt (3505)
I just have one little boy right now. We wanted to have 4, but now we are really beginning to rethink things. We were trying for another one for a while, but we've decided to put that on hold, at least until we potty train our son. We don't care whether they are boys or girls. Either is fine with me. My husband would like to have a little girl, but he would be excited for another little boy, too.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Wow four boys! And congratulations on your upcoming baby! Is it going to be a boy as well? I think adoption is a very good idea. Anyways, I hope to have 3 or 4 kids. I don't really care if they are boys or girls, all I care about is that they are healthy, and I hope and pray that they will grow to live long, healthy lives. I do hope that I have at least one boy and one girl.
I think about this all the time and am constantly changing my mind but I *THINK* I'd like to have 3 kids. We have a daughter who is almost 7 months old and in another year I'd like to start trying for baby #2 I think. I would like to have at least one more girl and then baby #3 could be a boy or girl, I'd be happy with either. For my husband's sake I hope we have at least one boy, though.
@honeyangel (1992)
i have to children boy(7)and a girl(5)and i dont want any more but if i had 2 boys or 2 girls then i would have went for a third but i dont so no more for me.