Firefox consumes lot of memory...!

@senthil2k (1501)
Hello, Firefox is the best browser (Open source too) available today ! I hope many will agree with me. It has got lot of extensions and features that will improve its functionality a lot. But the problem with Firefox is that it consumes a lot of memory. When I start firefox and open around 15 tabs, it takes more than 250 MB of my RAM !!!! Any tip, solution, idea or trick to reduce the memory consumption by firefox ? I really appreciate that.. Thanks.
@silverf0x (126)
I think firefox is the best browser. You're right, that FIrefox comsumse a lot of RAM when you open a lot o tab. I don't know a trick to reduce its comsumption, but I suggest to open new tab when you have open 10 tabs.
@senthil2k (1501)
I think you meant 'New window'. Ok.. Let me try that. Thanks for your response.
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
Its my first day today with firefox and i guess its better than internet explorer this far as i havent have enough experience with this one yet so cant say much about it but still for me its a good start and doing things in a good speed aswell and without taking too much of RAM atleast not from me.
@senthil2k (1501)
Welcome to the world of firefox. Im sure you will definitely love it. Also try the lot of extensions available for firefox. Have a look at the following discussion, where I have listed few extensions to start with... http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1089959.aspx
@munhozmib (3851)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Well, I agree with you that FireFox is the best browser. I always use Mozilla FireFox. What do you mean? Reducing memory consumed by Firefox? That seems a bit... Impossible. I think you should just get a higher RAM, or stop opening so many Tabs. That'd help you.
• Brazil
I agree. Firefox is the best browser