Numerology and your Personality..Do you know about life path number..??

@diillu (5122)
I found it when i was surfing through some of the astrological webpages and it works.. just post me your date of birth and i well post your personality according to number... or you can calculate your life path number yourself and post me just the number The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life. Example: If a person was born on October 23, 1972 (10-23-1972*), add the month 10 (which is reduced to 1) to the day 23 (which is reduced to 5) plus the the year 1972 (which reduces to 19, then to 10 and finally to 1**). Thus, the total of the month, day, and year is 1+5+1. This date is a 7 Life Path. The "master numbers, " 11, 22, and 33, have been incorporated within the corresponding single digit number readings. See addition comments about master numbers. *Be sure to add the full year, not just the last two digits, i.e. 1969, not 69. **For some reason, this step is often overlooked when the total is 10. 1+0=1
@fazelath (1174)
can u give me the webpage address,as i am very much interested in knowing about it,when i add my date of birth i get the number 3,so can you tell me something about the number 3
@fazelath (1174)
thank u so much for sending me about numerology,and taking trouble for typing,thanks once again
@Ravenladyj (22920)
I already know most of my numbers...My 5 Core Numbers, my Pinnacles and Challenges as well as my personal day/month and yr Numbers when I need them....I've been into Numerology for a few yrs now though....