Do you love yourself

Pakistan
Are you happy and proved of yourself.
@dpk262006 (56761)
Yes, I love myself. To love others, one must love oneself. The one who cannot love oneself, cannot love others. Happiness is a relative term..but I am happy in whatever I do...whatever comes in my fate.
• Pakistan
Thank you for your thought and you are a complete person because you possess the key to happiness.
@dpk262006 (56761)
No, I am not a complete person...I have to learn many things in my life. Thanks for the compliments.
@oliverdt (1959)
Sometimes, Its hard to love our self if we cannot take good care of it. Im happy with my self everytime I make good things, but blame my self if I make such rush bad decisions. I wish I can be like the President of the united States to do whatever I want to do wihtour mistakes.
@sarah22 (3981)
yes, i like the way i am and would not change it. loving one self let you do all you can in life without been discouraged. you must be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else loving you.
Yes i am happy and i love myself .Because it will encourage me to do better in my life. If u want respect for ourself than it will come first from u for yourself than from others.So love yourself because where there is love there is always miracles.You are able to do good things to u and to others by loveing yourself.
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
yes, i am qite happy with myself. i am contented with myself physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. sometimes, i think that the only thing missing in my life is money. :P lolz.
i love myself and i know that loving my self first brings happiness and respect to myself. a deeper love needs a deeper understanding about myself.