Gas prices...

My Mom just called me and said on the news today they saoid gas prices are going up .25 cents a gallon today. THe guy also said gas could go as high as $6.00 a gallon this summer. If this happens will you be able to afford your every day expenses? I dont think we will.
@4cuteboys (4102)
If it goes that high we might be riding bikes..lol!! But thankfully we only have one vehicle to fill for now. As of May 15th, it cost us 67 dollars to fill our van. Could you imagine that being doubled?! Yikes. We could still afford it, but wouldn't be running around much. Makes me wish I had a hybrid car.
It cost us 94.00 to fill our truck last weekend. If the price doubles my husband might have to sleep in the truck at work a few nights a week.Like when he works till ten at night and has to be back at 8 the next morning.
@4cuteboys (4102)
OMG $94! I would die. I seriously thought $67 was awful. :( This is BAD. I dont drive much, so when my hubby leaves for Saudi, we shouldn't have to fill up much thank goodness
@Woodpigeon (3710)
Oh my gosh are you serious! I am flying to San Francisco next month and we are going to be doing some driving while we are there. I had no idea it was going to be as bad as that! It will definately impact our budget, so thank you for the warning!
Hello lightningMD I hear about that too, now everything is going up and up. Everything are expensive, cost living is more higher everday. We much do really hard work just for living, or saving as much as possible. I can't imagine what will happen if everything is going up all the time. More people are hunger and more crime everyday. God bless you *angel www.beautycosmetictips.com
@Lakota12 (42681)
I hear $4.00 but the media will say that it might hit that mark and it does shame on the media the stations need to start a gas war like they used to! No way can any one affors to even go to work at those prices!
It's gotten ridiculous and it's about time our government steps in and does something. You cannot tell me that prices have fluctuated THIS much so quickly in the industry. It's gouging and they know it. Why not? They can get away with it. We keep paying it, the government turns their head (of course, why would they care since WE pay for their cars and their gas) and the industry giants keep reaping in the benefits. We get angry at the stations pumping it when we should be getting at the places that are doing it from the beginning of the line, the oil companies! I can honestly say it will be a limited amount I have for gas and once we're past that we won't be driving. Then again, I need a CAR to do that! LOL
@bcote212 (1113)
I heard this too! I cannot believe how much that it costs just to drive to work these days. I live about 75 miles from manhattan, and with a car that has 15 miles per gallon it costs 10 gallons a day to commute to the city. At 3.00 per gallon it costs $30 a day to drive to NYC, thats not even taking tolls into consideration. It would be cheaper to drive the 30 mins to the train station and buy a monthly pass for something like $400.