Have you ever put anything gross in your mouth by accident?

@4cuteboys (4102)
I can't think of anything in particular that I have done accidentaly, but I will never forget one time I had my kids diaper rash creme tube on the bathroom counter, and my brother didnt look and thought it was toothpaste and brushed his teeth with it. GROSS and he was so mad at me..lol What about you? Have you ever done anything like this?
@crazynurse (7489)
Haha! Yes, actually I have. Hubby grows a garden each year and he always puts a plant or two of catnip in for our dear cat. Hubby had dried some catnip and placed it in a baggy. We travel in the summers in a pull camper and there isn't much kitchen space. Rather than try to carry all my spices, I put some of my favorites in baggies and label them. We had returned from a trip and my spice baggies were not empty so I threw them in the spice cupboard. For some reason, hubby throws a baggie of catnip in there too! One day I was going to have some cottage cheese for lunch. Now I like to douse my cottage cheese with garlic and oregano. I put what I thought was garlic and oregano on my cottage cheese and ate it. Hubby comes into the kitchen later and sees the baggie and asks what I did with the catnip. ....yup, you've got it! I ate it on my cottage cheese! It actually tasted fine...and I didn't get sick or anything.
@4cuteboys (4102)
haha omg! that is funny! catnip! and that sounds like something my hubby would do-just toss it in a cabinet!
@webeishere (36353)
I tried smoking nip before. YUCK!!!!
@speedy1279 (2667)
Yes unfortunately I have and will never forget it. Every year for christmas we have the usual tradition of leaving milk and cookies out for Santa. Well I am normally the one that eats the cookies and milk. Well this past year it took my kids forever to fall asleep so by the time I got around to eating the cookies and milk. The milk had already gone bad and curdled. I didn't think twice to check it, but just picked up the glass and started to drink. GROSS! I don't think I have ever ran to the kitchen so fast to spit it out. Well needles to say I will definitly be checking in the years to come. Actually I went and checked the date on the milk afterwards and it was only two days away from the date on the milk. Will be careful next time.
@4cuteboys (4102)
that is SO GROSS! I don't know how you kept from barfing, lol!! what a ncie suprise for mom lol!
Came close to barfing, but unbelievably I still will drink milk. You would think I would never drink milk again.
@4cuteboys (4102)
omg really? that's amazing!! you must have blocked that from your taste buds!!
I can't think of aything for the simple fact I look very close at anything that will be going in my mouth, must be something that happened to me as a little kid. I did get an email once that was really gross with this same subject. A family was having a bar-b-que to celebrate the birth of their child. The father was holding the infant and eating a hotdog with the works on it. He looked at his hand and noticed he has mustard on it so he licked it off. Only it wasn't mustard (you know mustard has that baby poop yellow look to it lol). The new father, with his tongue sticking out, ran to his wife, dropped the baby in her arms and ran for the bathroom where he spend the next hour brushing his tongue and using mouthwash. Poor guy!
@4cuteboys (4102)
OMG I think I am going to go and gag now, that is just terrible!! haha, poor guy! That is awful! ugh! I dont even want to imagine it! Baby poo does look like seedy mustard, yuck!
Whenever I see this in my email or just happen to think about I have trouble eating mustard for a while lol.
@sunshinecup (7880)
I once while visiting my mother I picked up my cup of coffee and took a big swig only to notice there was a cigerett butt in my mouth! YUCK!!! Don't get me wrong, I smoke to, but I use an ashtray. No one still to this day will admit who put their cigerette in my coffee.
@4cuteboys (4102)
lol!! that is so gross!! I wonder who did it!
@k1tten (2320)
Well, I didn't know that the milk in the fridge was spoiled once and I got a glass. Needless to say I was not happy about brushing my teeth for a half an hour just to get the taste out of my mouth.
@ladyljs (1303)
When I was little, I used to put my pony tails in my mouth..ewwww! That was bad enough, but one day while busily chewing the end of my ponytail, I crunched on something! It was a tick! From that point on, I never put hair into my mouth!
@4cuteboys (4102)
OMG That is probably the worst one yet. I am gagging here. A tick!? omg!!!
@KrisNY (7591)
I did this just this morning- I was helping my daughter with her hair- I put the hair gel in to control the curls- and then I forgot to wash my hands- I was in a hurry- my hands were kind of sticky-- and I knew I had to wash them- I grabbed a piece of candy and popped it into my mouth- must have licked my finger because it was the worst taste- Hair gel! Gross-- and I only got a small portion!
@4ftfingers (1313)
Haha! I will have to try that. My brother is dyslexic so it's the perfect trick for when he's gettin on my nerves and I feel like being evil! Last week I was watching a movie on the comp and I dropped a sweet under the desk, and where I was too ingrosed in the film, I grabbed the sweet and just put it in mymouth, except it was covered in dust and hairs - was disgusting!
@Debs_place (10524)
Yes, I have, one day at work, over lunch I went out for a walk. I found a little blue bird's egg on the ground. It was quite dirty. I picked it up, put it in a cup on my desk and poured some Fantastic in to clean the egg before I gave it to my son, who was then a pre-schooler. I then went and made a cup of coffee. I was working and went to drink the coffee and instead got a mouthful of Fantastic with bird stuff in it.
@UDDERONES (888)
Oh that would be nasty. Well I can't think of anything I put in my mouth, but I can remember I was riding on a motorcycle talking and a bug flew in my mouth and I swallowed it all before I knew what was going on. It really gaged me. Gross.
@gbaben (509)
• Russian Federation
Oh this remind me of a day that i whent to a friend place,they are the type that eat dog meat,i have not eaten it before nor do i wish to eat it but they present it to me as pork meat.i put it in my mouth i discover what is really made up of and i run to the toilet to pull it out.through out that day i hate myself.
@drakan291 (817)
Once when I was little I ate a coin by misake. It wasn't that gross but I was really upset and screaming at my mam for her to get it out. Of course she couldn't so I guess we know what happened to it.
@wahmoftwo (1298)
I had a simialar experience but mine was a facial creme. I thought it was tooth paste too, LOL!
@webeishere (36353)
I was working at a bar many mmnay moons ago. I had just got done washing off tables and the bar counter top with the bleach water. I had to wipe my nose. Wouldn't you know it. I had the toewl in my hand already so I used that thinking I had my hankie. Talk about a nasty smell and budrning nostrils. I have been careful since then with wiping my nose. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~