If you could grow all your food in your own greenhouse would you do it?

@bugbaby (1787)
Indonesia
With food safety issues these days would you consider this as an alternative to purchasing fresh veggies in the store?
@judyt00 (3504)
I would but because of the cost and taste, not health issues. home grown foods just taste better, and fresher. I have a dozen pepper and tomato plants ready to put into the garden now, if it wver warms up enough. and I plan to put in a half dozen potatoes and some leaf lettuce as well. And maybe a few more strawberries, since only 1 of my plants made it through the winter.
@judyt00 (3504)
well, that was strange, I didn't send the same message twice!
I definately would prefer to grow my own vegies. I'm pretty sure i could do it since I spent a large part of my childhood on a farm. It's really just a matter of not really having time.
@jbb316 (1779)
No. I am not into gardening. They would all probably die. So we would starve.
@brimia (6584)
I would love to. There was an article in our local paper about this a few days ago and I did some research on solar greenhouses. Our property is very shady and the growing season isn't long here so I'd love to have a greenhouse to extend the number of warm days to grow veggies.
@judyt00 (3504)