Which single incident in your life caused sleepless nights?

By Bala
@balasri (26549)
Or night?
@brokentia (10395)
Having a baby! You would not believe how many sleepless nights I spent! It went on for months! And I didn't learn the first time it happened! I had to do it six more times before I learned not to do it anymore. Again...this is when I say that favorite pass time is sleep now. ha ha
@balasri (26549)
You won it again.The best response.As soon as I have seen your response I yelled for my wife to rush up and see the response.She was beaming like a full moon. And Brokentia I have a gut feeling that you have enjoyed doing it again and again. Because six times is a wee bit too much for learning a lesson.Is it not so?
@brokentia (10395)
ha ha You got me. :) Yes, I did actually really enjoy it very much. And I will be looking forward to grand babies in the future. :) Thank you again for the best response!!!
i agree with you brokentia. its very stressful (if you let it be). I know my dr already had told me some results to tests and they didnt document that they had told me when i called in. So then a couple days later they left me a message saying to call about my test results - needless to say it really freaked me out. I can only imagine how bad its going to be once i have my baby!