Do you like shopping

Yeah i like shopping very much. My mother used to give money and send me to buy vegitables and other products from the market. I used to go weekly once to market. Now a days i go for market to buy plants and any other new things from market. I go for dress only at celebration time, like festivel, marriage etc. we have mambalam a famous area where every body come for shopping.
@Sir_bobby88 (8242)
Although i am a guy , i do love shopping . but i don't buy things unnecessary . i only buy things i need at times yea ...and i love bargins !!!
@Norstar (695)
Yes, I like shopping. But I like to go for shopping when there is no time constraints or when there is no hurry. I like to examin the product, see the expiry date and other important details before buying and that takes time. I also like to compare the weight and the price. It is advisable to bring the price to per kilogramme level for easy comparison.
i guess i am one of those rare females that do NOT like shopping! oh i absolutly hate it! if at all possible i would much rather do shopping online than have to wade thru crowds of annoying and obnoxious ppl, hope to find the item i want in the right size or the item that they say is on sale but they seemed to have just run out. not to mention waiting in line for what always seems to be the slowest and most novice of cashiers. lol give me the internet anyday!