What is your favorite Firefox skin?

@nonew3 (1941)
What is your favorite Firefox skin? My favorite is the one that I am using right now. It makes the main color of the browser purple, and purple is my favorite color. Let's discuss Firefox skins and themes here.
hi nonew3, i don't like using themes on firefox they basically slower down the browser speed of mine. once i installed a theme but faced this problem till then i never install any theme at all. i always prefer to use the default theme of firefox
@nonew3 (1941)
Hmmmmm...I never heard of that happening before with themes. Any idea what it is about it that causes that to happen?
@RealIolo (1854)
I am with hackerzrul on this one. I have never even looked at any of the other skins in any of the software I run. You see I couldn't care less what it looks like. All I care about is that it WORKS. If it doesn't work... it is broken and needs to be fixed. Otherwise I like all the skins equally, red, yellow, black and white. jk
@nonew3 (1941)
I see that you are an equal-opportunity, non-racist, Firefox skin lover. No prejudice resides when it comes to you and this beloved browser. I am very proud of you! But, for me, when it comes to Firefox, I am racist, and will go for just about anything having to do with cats or purple. LOL
@RealIolo (1854)
Well I must say I do like your sense of humor nonew3. I guess I should be more open to look at the software and appreciate its appearance. But someone mentioned that some skins can slow down the software? I can't help but wonder why that would be but I do know that if it were true it would discourage me from using an alternate skin.
that's neat i didn't know the themes could be changed on firefox
oh kool. i found several i like already. thanks
I have been through all the available themes when I first downloaded Firefox. I find none of them good enough. And so, I decided to stick with the original version and it has been serving me well since. Another thing is that "theme writers" may not update their themes fast enough (or ever) when Firefox upgrades its own version. I wouldn't want to like a theme so much then need to let it go because of incompatibility. Since I don't want to be dependent, I am sticking with the original. ;-)
@nonew3 (1941)
Personally, I honestly could care less if I lose a theme due to incompatibility, or find another theme later on. To me, it's really not a big deal at all. I figure that if I lose a theme with an upgrade eventually, there will always be another one I can choose from. But, that's just me, since I change clothes, mehendi tattoos, etc., according to my mood at the moment.
I like the default skin.