Why did you join my lot?

I joined because it said you could make extra money for giving your opinion. What is better than getting paid for putting in your 2 cents lol. How about you all? Be as specific as you like
@obukohwo (302)
• Nigeria
I joined mylot because i want to have financial freedom even if it takes some little time to make iy up by having 2cents for every post made. I like mylot because it is easy to use and has reasonable method of making money.
I dont even know how you get paid. Is it through paypal?
@obukohwo (302)
• Nigeria
No i do not use paypal i am using e-gold account presently. Cheers
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
Initially i joined to see whether these online programs pays or not as i haven't had any idea of online earnings before i joined this forum ,so i thought why not give it a try and with so many members praising mylot everyday i thought it must be a good place to hang in aswell and now its not only a good place to earn but also to make some good friends and share knowledge and experiences.
Well thanks to everyone who responded. To the guy that is half way to buying his jag, how do you make that much money on here? I have 37 cents in a week and I thought that was pretty good lol. Obv i am not making the big bucks. Really the money is only a added plus, it is fun to chat with new people with a variety of interests, personalities and different perspectives on life. I tried my space but I just couldnt get the feel for it.
@patricios (184)
i joined because im trying to earn extra money and if it's true it will be better i will try this up to 1 months just wondering how can do to this site within that month how much i can earn that's it...
same here...i also joined mylot bcoz i want to make extra money in here..as a student, i think this is the best way to earn money while having my studies...but at the same time i also joined coz i want to meet friends here and enjoyed posting comments to some of the topics created by myloters...
@Nblax27 (74)
I really just joined it to make some extra cash. I have been looking for ways to make some money online while I'm sitting here doing nothing. I think its a great idea to get paid for stuff like this.
@lexus54 (3576)
I joined myLot because I came across an advert on it. Since I enjoyed discussing issues with people and providing my inputs, I checked out the site first and found that there are some good discussions going on there, with participation from very sensible and friendly folks. So that convinced me to sign up. Since I can earn a little fr my participation as well, that's a bonus too!
@molusk (857)
I joined Mylot because Id like to make a lot of money - nah, just kidding. But come to think about it; there is just so many site offering this and that amount just so you will register with them for free. I have tried several but they all proved to be scams. But with Mylot, everything is straight, as what many Mylotters have been saying in their posts. Actually, aside from monetizing my time facing my computer, one more reason for joining mylot is the chance it gives me to practice my use of the English language and the opportunity to learn and share ideas with other Mylotters around the globe. Wow - Learning and Earning. What more can you ask from Mylot?
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
I joined for the same reason, but now I have discovered a lot of interesting people in here. It may be a great opportunity to get paid for doing something fun!!
Certainly joined for the money. But, stayed for the friendship and lively conversations. Now, I can't imagine going an entire day without talking to my friends on My Lot. And, I value the opportunity to share advice and receive great tips on subjects important to me. As a professional writer, it's great practice. And, essential for helping me develop a unique online "voice" that my readers will recognize.
@murasaki (149)
• Japan
I actually found out about this site from someone on another forum, so I thought I would check it out. So far, I've been addicted to it. It's really great for me to chat and share my thoughts with other people around the world anyway, but the money is an added plus, too!
@k1tten (2320)
My girlfriend wanted me to join. So I did. The money would be nice if I wasn't so lazy and would make payout.
Well I spend a lot of time online anyway. I spend a lot of time posting on other message boards/discussion boards and when I heard that you can get paid for talking, I figured what's better than spending time online and actually getting paid for doing it instead of sitting at home screwing around and not getting paid for it. I know it isn't a lot of cash, but I think a little something is better than nothing, especially where finances are concerned. $10 extra dollars a month can really go a long way if you know how to stretch your dollar, so it's really better than nothing.
@4cuteboys (4102)
I joined because a friend referred me, and I thought I would give it a shot. At first I wasn't too sure, but now I love it! I spend alot of my extra time here when I can. I like sharing my opinions and asking questions and what not. It's fun, and the money is an added bonus!
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
It`s funny here. I release some stress, i escape from my problems, i talk with some nice people. And they pay me to do it:-)