How are you going to die?

Singapore
Hello everyone, If you are given a choice to choose your own way of dying, how are you going to die? Do you want to die in an accident? or starve yourself to death? or jump down from the tallest building? or whatever. Please contribute, this is just a discussion only, nobody is willing to die at its own choice.
@oasis_9 (832)
I wan't to die in my sleep... the only thing i don't want to experience is drowning... anyway possible but not with water!
@coolseeds (3921)
Unfortunately most people of our time will die of heat related problems when we get old. They are increasing every year and it is predicted that 90% of humans will die that way.
@coolseeds (3921)
But I want to go peacefully in my sleep.
I want to die with compnay so that I will not be alone in the netherworld.
I want to die with company so that I will not be alone in the nether land.
@ladyluna (7004)
Hello Titaniumsoul, How would I choose to die? At a ripe-old age, in my sleep, peacefully. I wouldn't want to know how, or when. Rather, I'd prefer to live each day with value and commitment. And, it would never be of my own doing -- like starvation. Nope, life is far to precious to relinquish without a fight. Each sunrise and sunset marks an adventure to be cherished.