Has anyone heard of Psych?

It's this new-ish show that aired on USA shortly after January..it's first season has already ended, but I believe they're talking about a second season. It's about a guy named Shaun Spencer, he claims to be a psychic and solves crimes for individual people and more often than not..the police. He's not really psychic and doesn't believe in anything supernatural at all, though he DOES have to make his claims believable..so.. He's teamed up with his best friend Gus, who is a skpetic who lets most things have the benefit of a doubt. A pretty smart guy himself, he and Shaun are a great team..and like many best friends they bicker and play tricks on eachother immensely. Occasionally the two of them have to lie to gather information to help them solve the cases they investigate. And together they run their "Private Psychic Detective" agency, Psych. All in all VERY funny, and with interesting cases. I liked this show..has any of you heard of it? Watched it? Do you have a favorite episode? Scene? Or quote?
@Ravenladyj (22936)
i LOVE THAT SHOW!! and to put it right after Monk is brilliant LOL....the second season btw is starting on July 13th MARK YOUR CALANDER! :-D LOL I know I did :-D
Ooh, I'll have to do that.. Thanks for the exact date ^_^
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
So it's just another ghost wisperer / medium kind of thing? I've never heard about it!? Where did it air?
No it's not, he's not really psychic. He's just got some excellent powers of observation.. He claimed to be a psychic after struggling to prove to the police that he solved a murder from following the case as it was reported on the news (He really HAD solved it too). And as time went on, he found he couldn't back out on his claim of psychic-ness, and that it actually helped him with alot of things..and so he found his job as a fake (lol), 'Private Psychic Detective'.
@Willowlady (10666)
This one show that I might have to check out. I though it was going to be like Raines however it was revealed to be his imagination. I would appreciate such a show that would showcase the pyschic ability that some have. Will be neat to see what others have to say and if you might begin a couple of discussion about this show.
i caught a couple of the first episodes...i thought it was going to be very funny. i was disappointed though..just wasnt as funny as i had hoped. now, im not sure, but i THINK they got cancelled didnt it?
Yeah, I went to the site for the show (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/psych/), they had a video on there, and when it starts it does sound like Psych.."So when's the next all new episode of Psych? Well there's not gonna be one..until July that is." There is gonna be a second season ^_^
@yanjiaren (9050)
I have never heard of these people or the show but I bet it must be really exciting. Is there any way I can view it on the internet like I do some other cable channel programs? I am very curious to watch this and see how exciting it is and what they all get up to and how accurate they are in their findings, sounds every interesting.
I watched most of the episodes on tv-links.co.uk. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I have ^_^
@miller1978 (1104)
I try to watch this show every time it's on. I have missed a few episodes though. Think my favorite one was where they put Shaun's own dad in a retirement home to get more information on a case. I also love the nicknames that Gus always ends up with. The candy striper was the funniest nickname so far.
@mjasmin (178)
• Micronesia
I really like this show. It's so funny. I like the fact that they don't take themselves too seriously. I watch it every time I can. Unfortunately it airs a bit late I night and I am sometimes too tired to stay up and watch it. I don't have a favorite episode as far as I can remember. But I like the opening music. And I also like to see Shawn and Gus dance. Hilarious!
@bowtieguy (5924)
This is one of my favorite new shows, I like to watch it with my sons.