Profession of the man/woman that you wanna have a relationship with?

By joy
@MGjhaud (22304)
i never wanted to have a boyfriend who does singing or entertainment. i also would not dream to have a golfer friend. for no reason why, i want to have a relationship with a doctor. whatever type of doctor as long as he's a doctor., hehe.. how about you? just for fun..
• Brunei Darussalam
Doctors work on shifts,i'm afraid that your partner will always doesnt have time to spend with you..if u ask me,i would like my girlfriend to be a kindergarten teacher,so it shows how much she loves kids,and after all,her work might be less stressful than others.
• Brunei Darussalam
@thaMARKER (2558)
A CEO of a company. I wanted to know how they get to manage a company with lots of people to supervise. I also want to have a boyfriend who model clothing stuff. but not those that has muscled body okay..
me? an IDOL! ok, once i daydreamed about having a spy or an assassin boyfriend or someone like that. i was so hooked with online games that im also daydreaming about a rogue or a valiant knight boyfriend. ahaha! i dont really think knight is a profession though. but well, reality catches up so i was left to choose between an FBI agent or a Rocker! ahahahaha