Have you ever dreamed about a dead loved one?

@dawnrm69 (1174)
I was wondering since my dream the other night in which I am trying to figurre the meaning of Have you ever dreamed about a loved one that has passed on? After that dream did something good or bad happen to you?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah I have a few times. My grandmother just passed away this past April and I had a dream about her a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if anything good or bad really happened though. I really didn't talk to her in my dream. It was like a family get together.
@patgalca (15556)
• Orangeville, Ontario
A lot of the time when I dream about my father and brother we are all at a family get together. Hhmmmm....
@nnsb75 (632)
i always dream about my mother who pass away almost 9 years ago, i don't really know whats the meaning of it but i think i dream about her because i miss her, coz when i think about my mom a lot thats the time i will dream about her at night.
@KarenO52 (2951)
I dream about my mom and dad, and my brother who have all passed on. I was happy to have the dreams, because it felt like they were visiting me, just like they would in life when I would see them on vacation visits.Once I dreamed that I spent a couple of weeks with them, and time passed in the dream. I dreamed we were on vacation fishing, and having a good time. When I woke up, I was happy and I felt relaxed like I just had a great vacation for real.
I have dreamed of lost loved ones lots of time. No nothing bad or good has happed to me around that time that I have notice. I usually dream about the loved one after I have thought of them or have had a discussion about them.
@SKLC_PT (1234)
I've had a lot, sometimes more then other times, usually they are very strange dreams, and I can never figure out what it might mean... I can't remember my days going any differently after those dreams, but I never really tried to take notice on those specific days.
@ElicBxn (61063)
I have twice dreamed my dad was alive. And I've lost count of the number of times I've dreamed that my friend was still alive. I will say that its always that I discover they are a alive & am surprised by it. Even worried that my friend would be upset by things.
@webeishere (36353)
I dream of my mother a lot. It's always the same dream too. She comes over for Christmas dinner etc. Then we all head to the casino for Bingo. Then when we arrive there I always wake up. As far as afterwards, I've never noticed good not bad things happen due to just the dreams. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~