Family pictures on my website

@Sherry12 (2475)
Finally, I got the pictures up on my website, okay, my husband got the pictures up. My next project is getting the gift store going, well my son is working on that for me. But, some of the articles are mine. LOL I think my job is getting people to visit and get interested enough that they want to come back. I'd appreciate any comments you have on my site, good or bad. And, I thought some of you might like to see what my family and I look like. In the family picture, Major and I are the ones in the middle. The site is listed in my profile if you have time to look at it, I really would appreciate any comments or ways to promote.
@Lifez2short (4969)
Your site is awesome. I love all of those pictures you put up. And the site its self looks great. Im sure you will not have any problems getting people interseted in your site at all.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Thank you very much.
@cjsmom (1423)
You have a great site and a wonderful looking family. I'm sure you're very proud. One of these days perhaps I'll have the time and be able to create something similar. All the best to you and yours.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Thank you. I am a proud mom and grandma. I hope you do get a blog going, it is really lots of fun.