100 posts

@Elusive (285)
i am bound and determined to hit 100 posts by the next paytime, i loged on today with 15 posts and have made it to 49 so far, so does anybody think i can do it? and i am running out of things to talk about please help me, refer me to your space for things to talk about
@tina12679 (1126)
I didnt even realize when i hit 100 posts the thing to do is just go loking into what ever interests you makeing some friends and responding to their posts is the easiest way to get going and now i am heading toward 500 it seems like it has taken me really long to get this far.
@Elusive (285)
ill keep trying hard, and thanks for the re-ashurment
@alexsis (2149)
As of now I see that you have made it to 57 posts. If you can do 42 post in a day, I know diffently that you will make it to 100 by next paytime. Your doing a great job, keep it up. Soon you will be passing me up.
@Elusive (285)
i have made it to about 60 right now but i am quickly running out of relevant things to talk about, i will search you for more topics but this is getting hard ;)
@Elusive (285)
damng its 12:30 a.m. and i am only at 71, well i am not going to give up but resume whenever i log on tommorow, at least i know i should have 100 posts tommorow
@carolscash (9500)
You should be able to do it as long as you really work on it and you spend some time on here. Be usre that you are posting quality posts as you earn more money that way. I think that it is fairly easy to do 40 posts per day if I can just find the time to do it.
@Elusive (285)
ahh but i normaly dont have the time, its just today i decided was the day i posted alot to see what i could earn from doing so, but i think i can do it
@h_gaurd9 (988)
You can definitely do it however, it will take some time. You have only 2 days left and thats enough time. People, I have a question. Is it possible to reach 100 posts in a day with good quality? I would like to know. Has anyone tried this before too? Thanks!