Whom would choose to save, your Mother or your Girlfriend

Suppose you found both of them drowning and you can only save one of them, whose hand would you grab to rescue? Would you save the woman who gave you life or the woman who gave meaning to your life?
@321633wy (1795)
If i have a choice i would definately safe both of them.But when comes to the point that i have to choose one of them ,I would safe my mother just because mother can never be replaced but you still have a chance to find other girlfriend or boyfriend . Somehow it's still going to be very hard to do that.That's only my opinion.
That is also what I will do. Anyways, girlfriends break boyfriends heart and vice versa while a loving mother wouldnt ever want to see her child lonely. Look Ive been married, got separated, now single again...through thick and thin, my mom has never left me. She has been there all the time when I need a helping hand.