Do you believe Hitler is the Coming Anti-Christ

Hitler - A very good pose from Adolf Hitler. He looks so gorgeous here. LOL.
Some people say he has the number of the beast. I heard theories about him saying he will come again to accomplish his mission of terminating the Jews. Do you believe Hitler is the Anti-Christ mentioned in the Book of Revelation?
Anti-Christ? Not even close. Here is my POV on the whole thing. Take this example into consideration: if I tell you that 1 plus 1 is 2, 2 plus 2 is 4, and 4 plus 4 is eight, everyone says I'm right. If I then say that 8 plus 8 is 14 you would say I'm wrong, but does that mean that everything I said before is wrong as well? Hitler had a lot of good qualities and not all of his philosophy was wrong, he just let the unchecked power go to his head and therefore he did somethings that were not very right. However, a lot of the tyrants that the USA has had in office are just as likely to have commited the horrible acts that Hitler commited if they had the opportunity. Now there is no way for a US tyrant to openly do what Hitler did in those days in that country. If Hitler were pres of the US he wouldn't be able to do what he did in his country and we'd be talking about him in a totally different way. Basically, the difference between our USA tyrants and Hitler is that the tyrants here have the motive but not as much opportunity to commit the evil they most likely would like to commit