myLot :: is it a distraction for you?

Indonesia
This site is so exciting. Have you ever neglected your duties because of myLotting? Me? I'm afraid, yes! Hehehehe... I'm Javanese and Indonesian, you know. English is not my first language or second. I need time to articulate my ideas in English in every posting. Sometimes it's too exited that I'm forgetting my tasks. How did myLot distract you?
@carryli (876)
I won't,mylot just a pastime for me,i won't neglect my duty becuase of mylot,i also think it is not a good thing.Though in mylot,we can earn a little money,but we should not treat it to be a tool for earning money,i think you should remember your duty.
Thanks Carryli, you're right! I do not pay attention to the earnings so much. I'm just interested in improving my English and revitalizing my tallent on writings. Besides I can take benefits of myLotting. sometimes I get informed by other networkers in here about things I'm looking for. BTW you're right. As realizing the distraction, I try to limit my time of myLotting. Best regards!
@oasis_9 (832)
mylot is addicting! :) i can't stop posting once i get started and i don't know why...
Hihihi....agree! Cheers!