How do you feel about people who brag?

What are you feelings about people who are always bragging about their accomplishments?
@eaforeman6 (8983)
pride cometh before the fall. I really think that bragging is bad. We are to be humble and stay grounded so that we do not jeporadize our souls or the souls of others.
I agree..Pride does come before the fall:) I am constantly reminded that in by my confessor;)+
@LittleMel (14036)
I know exactly the person like that. OK some people do this now and then, but this one really gets to my nerves. In a way he is right, he did achieve what he bragged about, but then he feels so superior I just hate it! One time I found him talking to someone "well I don't want to insult your intelligence.." is this necessary? the other person at the time went to get a quote for his wedding and got confused because he doesn't know what he needs yet! Since then I stay away from him, true he is a professional and very much knowledgeable but he is definitely nothing superior. Given time and hardwork, anyone can achieve that too, maybe even sooner than he did!
Some people who are very smart...like everyone to know about it. I am glad that you are not that way:)+
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,littlefranciscan,I do not have any feeling on those people who like to brag about their accomplishments.I will not think they are smart as what they say are not the truth,they brag because they want to showoff themselves,but in fact,the reason they do it is because they do not have enough self confidence,they need to tell people they can do something other people are not able to do.
Well..I agree ..sometimes though I think it's too much self confidence that makes people brag;)+
@disvachic (10120)
Hi francisan it really depends on how they are bragging.I mean if they are happy about their accomplishments then thats fine with me.Im happy 4 them as well,but if someone is bragging to be putting others down like nobody else can't do the same thing, then i dont like that kind of bragging.
Well I disagree with bragging about one's accomplishments but also respect your opinions.. I can't stand a braggart whether bragging about doing evil or doing good..Good deeds sing their own praises and don't need our help;)+
i hate them!!! LOL seriously, why brag? i'm the sort of person that wants action, not 'talk'..show me the performance and you will gain my respect. I hate it when people kept talking about what degree they have and all that...or how much they earn every month (what is the point that you earn few thousands a month and you never do charity but splurge it on unnecessary stuff?)
I am just like you.. I believe "actions speak louder then words" and that "words are cheap" and you dont need to toot your own horn;)+
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I avoid them. If i cant avoid, i try to think about something else. I understand when somebody is proud with his successes and usually share this joy, but it`s different and i allways feel when he braggs just because he wants to make me envyous. I am not jelous, i am just tired and found it stupid.