I am so happy, Part 2

So, a short time ago, I posted a discussion regarding my brother and I getting jobs in the landscaping business. Well, it turned out to be a waste of time as nothing came out of it. Well, the good news is that now I really do have a job, and this one is permanent. It's a union job too, so there's job security. I will be making some good money for once in my life, no minimum wage for me now. It is a hard job, but I'm up for the challenge. Just wanted to share that info.
@jolenegreen (1209)
YAY for you! I am very happy for you! I have tried and tried to get out of walmart but there is no where else to go around here. Geez...NY is horrible. Anyways....good for you!
Thanks. I'm sure you'll get out of Walmart at some point. It just takes a little patience.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
That is terrific news. I am very happy for you. There are not alot of those type jobs out there anymore.
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's not easy to find job security, so I'm lucky that this has come across when it has.