What is the Attitude that you hate most in a person and why?

Angry People - One angry man who would beat up a co-worker because of anger
I hate hypocrisy so much. I wanted people to be straight forward and be true to themselves and to others. I dont want to hide their real selves from me. I care so much about being real people. What about you?
@donsky14 (5961)
Hi, hersmart4ever, I really don't like backstabbers...they're the worst.
i agree with you donsky.. worst of them all are backstabbers, the people who enjoy backstabbing very much its like their purpose in life is to do that!
@donsky14 (5961)
yeah, its like they don't do anything wrong.
I cannot stand elitism. People that go around believing that their kind or their favorites or their ideas or their anything, is the best and above everyone elses.. it's so irritating. It's one of the ugliest traits to me. People with superiority complexes are just such a chore to be around, I honestly do not know how people can be this way not notice how arrogant and pompous they come off to others.
I call them conceited people and I they really are annoying. Indeed this attitude is so ugly. We can be pretty and we can be elegant but if we are conceited, we are like garbage. This attitude is a garbage for me. I agree with you. I also dont like this attitude.
@rangics (1335)
Yes I agree on that one too. Plastic and backstabbers. They're a real pest in the society.
Very true. Well we could find the most of them in Politics and inside churches. Sorry, I dsont want to offend anyone but this is my observation. Some people misunderstood me because I say whatever I wanna say with out reservation although I make it a point, too, to choose the right words but I cant be stopped for saying what I wanna say. If Im angry, I am angry and I wont try to make it appear the other way around. At least, Im better than hypocrites.
I don't like backstabbers too. However, I think I'm used to it. Almost all the people around me backstabs each other. I also don't like bossy persons.
@miaolin (397)
I think nobody like to make friends with hypocrisy.Everyone like real people.But it's so difficult to find a real people and to be a real people.In this competitive society,people have to hide something in order to survive in this society.They are protecting themselves.We can't change others,but we can change ourselves.We can be real people and don't care about others. I also hate hypocrisy,but there is no effective way to solve this problem.The mere way is to confront it.
• Saudi Arabia
Hi there, I fully agree with you coz u'd never know whether he is a true friend or not. There's also some attitude i do hate very much in a person and i initiated a discussion previously on that regard. I don't really like a person who is moody. If he is in good mood he treats u nicely but if his mood is fu%"ed up he'll simply lets u down and fails u even if you needed him. Moody and Selfish are interacted and related in my point of view. Thank you for the interesting post.
Yeah moody people are so annoying. They werent professionals. They do things based on their feelings and not because they should. I have a moody daughter and Im dealing with her but its so difficult to do. It seems her emotions always win. But maybe shell get over it when she becomes a matured person.
• Saudi Arabia
Well if that moody person is ur son or daughter, u'd have 2 do ur best 2 deal with her until she becomes mature. And i guess with time and ur effort things will be better. Thank u
@Latrivia (2889)
I'd like to say I hate hypocrisy, but more often than not I just find it funny. It's something most people do, whether they realize it or not. What's more, I know I'm guilty of it, and because of that, it's something I've come to accept in people. I do dislike "never ceasing" rabidly opinionated know-it-alls, though. They're the type of folks that have an opinion on a controversial topic for which there's no easily discernable right or wrong opinion - and yet if you don't agree with them, you're just an ignorant moron (or sheep). They'd rather tear you down for any flaw in your thinking, instead of politely pointing it out and inform you as to why they believe your thinking is flawed. I say "never ceasing", because there are issues on which people feel strongly, and sometimes lash out against opinions opposite of theirs - especially if those opinions are put forth in a somewhat poorly expressed, or aggressively expressed manner. This happens to many people occasionally, and I find it acceptable. They're only human, after all, they have to falter sometime. It is the people that constantly lash out against opinions that they disagree with, though, that I can't stand. I find their approach both rude and pathetic.
@Latrivia (2889)
Wow, it's official. I'm an incredibly long-winded person. It shouldn't take that many words to describe the kind of person I dislike.
Nothing to worry about Latrivia. I like longer comments.I like it more when people try to explain their points instead of hiding them. I also hate people who are dogmatic with their views. I find them conceited to believe that they are the only ones correct in what they believe in.
@mummymo (23707)
I hate being lied to - if a person lies to me once I wonder how \i can ever trust them to tell the truth again! My children know that they will never get into as much trouble for telling me the truth as they would if they had tried to get out of trouble by lying about things! xxx
hypocrites and liars should stay together. I find them both dangerous. Both cant be trusted and both were hiding truths. These are also people who gets themselves into trouble and get other people into trouble too. I wanna stay away from them.
I hate it when people lie about the smallest things. That make me mad, i do not know why people lie about things that are not a big deal. the person have to lie over and over again just to get out the first lie they told!
Yes, I am the same way. If I find out someone is being phony I will stop associating with them. Some people are very obvious fakes, but others hide it so well, then you find out later that they were not who you thought that they were. Then again, I have met some people that actually believe they are "really" nice and caring or whatever it is they are pretending to be. They are just lying to themselves then and I still can't stand it, therefore; all they receive from me is pity and no more friendship.
@lizeri (533)
I also despise backstabbers. Also, I hate those who are rude or those who does not respect you as who you are and your beliefs. I don't want to be with braggers too, unless they have something to prove.
@msvenzon (424)
I would have to agree with you. I prefer people who are not hiding their real self, not pretend that they're a good person. It's hard to trust a person who you thought he/she was but then he's not really sincere. That's really a hypocrite.