Anybody else not get paid today?

Or am I special? Arg! trying to make the payout is tough when myLot doesn't add up your earnings.Anybody else having this problem?
@oldboy46 (2132)
I have long ago given up trying to work out mylot works except for a couple of things I have observed. One is mylot seem to be deleting a lot of discussions which is reducing the ratings and therefore the earnings of members. Those members who have the higher ratings are losing more than anyone else, because they have responded to more discussions. I just scraped in on my earnings for May, so will get paid on or before the 15th of this month. When I could only make a couple of responses at a time, I found I earned less money per post than when I made more in the one day. I tested this a couple of times to make sure of that and found that the more posts I made in one day, the higher per post I was being paid. So now when I do come to mylot I try to make at least 10 or more posts, as that will get me over the line with earnings. The other days I don't come here, my partner goes to the forum she is on and posts there. Overall that seems to get us a decent amount of pocket money between us. Also I have really given up trying to figure out how mylot operates. They have so many members but I would think that maybe 10% of them are actually active members. I am sure that a lot of people will join, post a little bit and then give it away. Just look at how many people have only a few posts and yet they joined months ago.
You are so right...I too have had discussions deleted and ratings dropped...and you're also right on about the small number of regulars posting...it is very few.
@oldboy46 (2132)
Thanks for best response here. I have not been here for a while now but since I signed in a short while ago I noticed that my rating has dropped. Also my earnings since the last time I was here have also gone down. It hardly seems worth the trouble somehow but I will persevere for a little while longer. If the number of posts keeps on dropping, then I think I will find another site to go to.