How many of you can USE your computer without your mouse..!!??

mouse - picture of a computer mouse
@diillu (5128)
It is just too dificult ot use computer without mouse..just because we are so used to mouse while using computer..it feels so hard..last time suddenly my mouse stoopeed working and then i realize it is so hard without mouse..and what about you..???
@rb200406 (1825)
I can't.Seriously i don't remember so much keys.So it becomes very difficult for me really without mouse.
@diillu (5128)
Ya, without thwe knowledge of shortcut keys..it is real difficult to use computer without mouse.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i can use my computer without mouse but i think it would be a lot more slower if i use my computer without mouse and also a lot more difficult.
@diillu (5128)
thanks for responding friend..
For most basic functions, I guess you can just rely on the keyboard. However it would be a real chore. And many functions will need the mouse. A mouse has become quite indispensable... :P
@diillu (5128)
Ya totally..mouse has become quite an indispensable..It is just so required and makes things alot easier..and it's indispensable is only known when it is out of work..^_^.
I can still use the computer without mouse because I know the shortcut keys. However, I'm not able to surf the internet without the mouse.
@diillu (5128)
Yea, short cut keys makes it alot easier without mouse..but without mouse it is just to complicates..thanks for responding..enjoy
@djmarion (4901)
its hard to use computer without a mouse but on my work i can do it, since my work is a little redundant typing.
@diillu (5128)
While typing it is easy to use..but it seems lots more difficult while browsing net..pages..and believe me for me it would be like hell coz all i do is surf net in my computer..and thanks alot for responding.
• Sri Lanka
i cn work without a mouse... all u want to know is the basic keyboard shortcuts... dats all its easy actually...
@jogie_bien (1103)
its ot easy for me with out mouse, even if we have laptop we still use mouse.
@imsilver (1667)
Thankfully I don't have to worry about that. I can get around the computer pretty good without one but it's annoying to try. I've had to recently brush up on the how-to of it though. If you read http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1014430.aspx you'll see that I've just gotten a 2nd computer for my children and as of yet it still doesn't have a mouse. Both my children are really good as still flying through it and working without the mouse.
@hora_fugit (5411)
My sister once called me a 'keyboardist' but it did help when our mouse suddenly expired. I can do every work on computer with keyboard as an alternate option. Learnt much of unknown shortcuts while working :)
@diillu (5128)
Ya, knowing the keyboard short cut helps alot..and those without keboard knowledge gonna suffer alot when these happens.