A man wakes from his coma after 19 years.

This is news item that appeared today in one of the daily magazines in our country. I just wanted to share this with all. A 65 year old railwayman, Mr Grzebski from poland fell into coma due to an accident 19 years back. "For all these years his Wife, did the job of an experienced intensive care team, changing her comatose husband's position every hour to prevent bed-sore infections,"a doctor replied. I am really surprised by the love and affection Ms Grzebski had on his husband. It is truely phenomenonal. Hats of to her. You know what Mr Grzebski told after he got from coma, "When i went to coma there were only tea and vinegar shops, meat was rationed.... and now i see people on the streets with cell phones and many goods in the shop."
@Jellytang (698)
I heard the news from a news report in TV.I am exciting about this.But in the same time,we have to pay attention to one problem.Can he gets used to the new life?
@angela2006 (1846)
yes,I heard of the news too today.it is a miracle I think and how happy his wife and his children will be.I think maybe it is their care and love wake him up.
If we take our promise seriously "for better or worse, in sickness or in Health" then we would all be like his wife. We are not promised a life without challenges and the way a person handles adversity determines the true winners in life.