Do you ever envy others that is better than you?

Envy - Envy others.
@maehan (1445)
When I am younger, I tends to envy others that have better education. I envy they wear branded clothes. I envy those live in luxury apartment. I envy they hold high position like Manager and Director. I envy envy and nothing but just envy. At times, I try to set my envy into one of my goal. But today as I am getting older, I no longer envy others. I set goal that I am able to obtain. So, do you ever envy anbody?
@mean_queen (1713)
Last time I used to think that I was the envy of people. But now I'm at the stage of my life that I do envy others that have better things than me. Like you said, branded clothes, job positions.. But whatever I feel, I turn them into my own personal goals. I don't give up until I get what I want. I think that being envious is a natural feeling for humans. The difference is just that some people treat it negatively and some positively. I accept it with a positive mind. Those than I am envious of; I set as my personal goal.. Not to beat them, but to say, If they can do, I can too!
@maehan (1445)
Very encouraging. If they can do, I can too!
Thanks for the best response~! Really appreciate it.. ;)
@maehan (1445)
It's my pleasure, I am learning from all myLots friends.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,maehan,i do not like to envy other people even they are much more sucessful than me.I am happy for who I am and i do not like to compare with other people,may be they are wearing branded clothes but i do not mind as i still have clothes which i can wear comfortably. I am not in a luxury apartment but I still have a shelter.I am not a manager but I do not have pressure like them. As long as you feel happy with yourself,you do not need to compare with others,or you can think we are really lucky to other people who may be even worse than us.
@maehan (1445)
Yeh, I still remember the time that I brought my youngest brother to help the poor in one of the country to see how lucky we are. We actually cried when we saw a 3 years old boy carrying a basket of fruits to sell on the street. :(
@easy888 (10405)
Exactly,when we look at the other sides of the world,we will know we are very lucky in our countries,we should stop complain or comparing with people who are better than you.
@lamiaa (581)
• Egypt
why do envy them , no , i wish them luck , the reason that i don't envy them that we all have good and bad thing , it is only change from one to another , but we all have good things , maybe some of us didn't notice what they have on their own
@maehan (1445)
Good reasoning, I love it. I will copy them down and show my buddies.