Does myLot gives any other option if a Member cant get a Paypal or E-gold

Im making good point everyday. I know one of these coming days, I will reach the pay off or maybe make more than that. But I heard that here in the Philippines, we dont have Paypals yet and theres been some problems about e-gold. I sincerely hope that myLot would be able to consider some other way of sending payments.
@pelo26 (1553)
Yes, unfortunately we only have e-gold access here in our country. The company hasn't closed yet and it seems that it's not going anywhere. I still receive my payments thru e-gold though I don't have any plans of withdrawing it as hard cash. I plan to invest it online. I also have a Paypal account to serve this purpose.
Can you tell me how were you able to open up a paypal account? I wanted the paypal because I could also use it to do business on line. Oh I hope you can give me some guidance and tips on this. THanks a lot for your response.
if you want to open a paypal account, just simply go to paypal.com and then follow the procedure, step by step, as stated therein.
You might want to write to them, as far as I know Paypal and E-Gold are our only options for payment, might be better if you set your payout higher until they can get something worked out for your area, although I do know a few members here from the Philippines and I would think they are already getting paid. Good Luck to you.
just go for egold. we are being paid through egold without fail so far. it appears that they have ironed out the problems somehow. all that you have to do will be to withdraw all the money that you have in egold as soon as possible. you will notice that pratically, everyone is keeping their account balance with egold at zero levels.
@smoke_gun (1243)
even paypal is not 100% safe for online money transaction,you know it if you have been cheated on ebay.there are some countries user cant withdraw their money from paypal to local bank acc.philippines is one of the country.somehow,there is a solution to solve this problem,but you must have atleast $1000 in your paypal acc.1st,register a us bank acc through etrade.com,2nd,transfer your money from paypal to your us bank acc,3rd,transfer money from us bank acc to your local bank acc.there are charged for every step of money trasaction,so read carefully about the transaction fee before any further action.
@selina0625 (1383)
Unfortunately "no", Mylot does not have any other option except for Paypal and E-gold at the moment. I do hope there are also other payment options such as check. But then again I'm quite satisfied with E-gold as the payment option. I'm also from the Philippines and I'm using E-gold. We do have Paypal in the Philippines but it is limited only to sending and no options for receiving funds. In case you don't have an E-gold yet, you can send me a pm and I'll help you get one as well as explain to you how it works in the Philippines.
@stvasile (7316)
For now there is no other option available, and sincerely, I don't think there will be one soon. I face the same problem: members from my country can't get paid by PayPal. And since e-gold is under investigation... I chose to increase my minimum payment limit to $25 and wait until PayPal will accept payment for my country...