Does anybody have any special plans for Father's Day?

@sodapop (977)
I don't know what to do for father's day this year. I'm hoping maybe somebody here will have some wonderful plans that I can steal and do this year. It's a special day for us because our middle child was born on father's day. But this year his birthday falls on the saturday before father's day. You would think giving him a son would last as lifetime present, but it doesn't seem to have worked out like that.
@Katlady2 (9920)
LOL! I guess the novelty of the idea wore off on your hubby huh? LOL I'm not really sure as to what we will be doing either. It depends on whether hubby has to work or not. If he doesn't, we might escape to the lake and go swimming and picnicking. Sure, it might be a bit of a madhouse, but it will still be a lot of fun. There's a lot of nice people that go there and we usually ending up having one great big barbeque with several families.
@sodapop (977)
Let's just say the novelty started to wear off as soon as he learned to talk. And then when he started costing us a lot of money...the novelty completely wore off. I told him I was NOT willing to do that again....LOL