What is your favorite song of all time?

@omupas (1243)
I'm updating my iPod and want to add some new songs to it. I listen to just about everything and enjoy listening to different genres of music. If you can help me find some songs to listen to, what is your favorite song of all time, if you don't have a favorite just list a couple of the favorites on your list. Please provide song title and artist. Thanks for your help!
@shemah (841)
My all time faves include.. Heard it through the grapevine, Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye I Want You Back - Jackson 5 Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard Angel - Aerosmith Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins Take A Bow - Madonna Crazy -Gnarles Barkley Life Is a Highway, God Blessed the Road - Rascal Flatts Wait For You - Elliot Yamin Well, there you go.. a bit of everything included there.. Hope you enjoy 'em as much as I do! Cheers!!
I love all the songs you mentioned~! Especially 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard~! That song totally rocks!!
@pallidyne (858)
Heres some tracks that I really enjoy 25 or 6 to 4 - Chicago One Little Slip - BareNaked Ladies Roll with the Changes - REO Speedwagon (If you can get the live "Jam" version with Styx it is even better) Demolition Man - Def Leppard Revolution - Aimee Allen "I know, you know" (Theme from Psych)- Friendly Indians
Really anything by Price. If I had to pick one song it would be Controversey, only b/c I like the remix that he did with it! The remix rocks. Some of MJ's remixes rock too but well.....
I meant Prince not price and MJ means Michael Jackson....
@mean_queen (1713)
Whoaa.. that's a tough question for me. I don't really have one personal favorite song. I have more than 1000 songs in my iPod and I still think that I haven't got enough songs.. hehe.. I really love songs from the 80's though. Currently, I love listening to 'Because of you' by Ne-Yo. That song really gets me going. Other than that, check out songs by Boyz II Men, Rascal Flatts, and Nelly Furtado (In God's Hands) and Timbaland (Where I Are). =)
Ooops, that Timbaland song is actually called, 'The Way I Are'.. I don't know how I got that wrong.. =P
@gkvetkar1 (115)
'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard my all time favorite
@Bizziebod (3526)
I have lots of favourite songs, I suppose it comes from being so old lol.. because I'm a bit of a metal head, most of mine are rock or metal with my absolute all time favourite being Iron Maiden's Phantom of the Opera because of the guitar solo in the middle.
@tmlnmr (1850)
I change my favs all the time but I really like "dbl xl" by Keith Anderson it is so funny. I also really enjoy "the truck got stuck" by Corb Lund Band. This one is also very funny but you need to understand the prairies to find it funny. On a more serious note I like "hero" by Superchick
My favorite song of all time is "Watch the World" by Boxcar Racer. Some of my other favorites are: "Change" by the Deftones "Take a Pictures" by Filter "Waggy" by Blink 182
@anonymili (3138)
Ok hun you asked for it! One of my all time favourite songs is Careless Whisper by George Michael, and followed by (in no particular order as I love them all) Last Christmas by Wham, Being with You by Smokey Robinson, You To Me Are Everything by The Real Thing, Smile by Lily Allen, Long Hot Summer by The Style Council, No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley, That's Amore by Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin, All Night Long by Mary Jane Girls, Woman by John Lennon, Kingston Town by UB40. I could go on forever, but hopefully you'll find something amongst that lot which takes your fancy. Have fun. x
@bhawnam (1436)
john denver's "leaving on a jet plane" i just love this track..
• Jamaica
hello by lionel richie, i just love how its starts, it always makes me smile
i think that would be Reo Speedwagon's I can't fight this feeling anymore. i loved that song when it played on the radio.than the other song that was my favorite was by the same artist,"Take it on the run". those are my two favorite ones though. thanks for asking. Hecate)O(
my favourite song of all time is "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams.