Family breakdown always unpleasant

@zandi458 (27948)
Malaysia
Family breakdown is becoming more common. Many young people are forced to deal with pain and uncertainty caused by their parents to separate. When parents split up, the children often feel many emotions at the loss of the way the family used to be, and feel uncertain about the future. Change can be scary for people of all ages.
I agree with you that the children do get hurt if parents break up. However, I don't think people should stay together just because they have kids if there marriage has gone bad. That can do more harm to the kids having to listen to the arguments and see the fighting the entire time of growing up as to where if they separated the kids will be hurt, but in time will understand that it was for the best.
@zandi458 (27948)
It true it is better to separate rather than constant fighting in front of the children. They children will not grow up normally if they constantly see their parents fighting.
@mamacathie (3929)
I'm in my 50's and change scares me. When divorce hits a family the kids are the ones that suffer the most. They take it so personal and feel they are the cause of the split up.
@zandi458 (27948)
Children become the victim of separation. They feel scared, feeling left out and forgotten.
@aprilgrl (4460)
It's relly sad when the families break up and the parents need to put the kids first.
@zandi458 (27948)
Family breakup cause a lot of heartache in the children. This will affect their future.
@samson1967 (7422)
It aches when the family breaks. Why not, parents think about their children before breaking ? If I get the power I will not allow the couples with children to seperate. After the child birth, parents should live together till the end mandatorily.
@zandi458 (27948)
I agree with you. The children become the victim. They are torn between mother and father.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I am all for keeping families intact for as long as it is possible. I agree, change can be scary for everyone. Sometimes change is the only way though. Noone should live their whole life in misery.
@Lakota12 (42681)
kids always seem to think it is theior fault which it isnt its the parents and they should tell kids just what is going on and not leave them in the dark. Its always hard on all parties for one might not know what went wrong that has to be exploained to weather it si fell out of love found soome one else what ever