How Do You Walk Together With Your Special Someone ?

@molusk (857)
In having a leisurely walk on the beach or in the park or even inside a mall with your partner do you hold hands together or does your partner put his arms on your shoulder or do you just walk close together ? In my case, I am given to put my arms on my partner's shoulder as a sign of how sweet we are. In your part how do you leisurely walk together with your GF, BF, wife or husband ?
@donsky14 (5962)
me and my bf hold hands when we walk. And he also put his arms on my shoulder...we seldom walk without holding hands. hehe. We kinda got use to it.
@molusk (857)
Sweetness is when you hold hands together. And when he puts his arm on your shoulder,he is just announcing to the world that you are his baby...proud sia ano?
@donsky14 (5962)
yeah he is. Ü And I feel the same way. Im proud to be his girl.
wenever me n bf walk we usually entangle our little fingers. i feel tht gesture is very sweet witout being to touchy in public.
@molusk (857)
Yes, very sweet and romantic. Sometimes my wife goes for that, too.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Even after 22 years of being married, my husband and I still hold hands. Of course, it totally embarrasses our kids.
@molusk (857)
To both of you, congratulations for such an ever lasting sweetness. Cheers !