Have you ever slept in public places like parks, or buses?

@dons626 (404)
I can sleep anywhere... during lunch break in the office, commuting in a public jeep, in the car. Im not picky at places to sleep. Even sleeping at a friends place. Are you like me or not?
@pinks0da (328)
Yes, we'll get along when it comes to sleeping! hehehe.. I remember when I was working at another town 1 and half hour away from my place, I normally sleep in the bus. I do that because it saves me from the anxiety of waiting when to arrive and of course gives me the opportunity to rest. Other houses, yep! I used to sleep over at my friends or classmates house for group works/studies or just sleeping over. Sleeping in the office during lunch break, I had hard time doing that before but I got used to it as time goes by because everybody is doing it in my previous office. :)
@bluishrose (2291)
Hehehe i always sleep whenever i travel buses, jeeps or in the car. Travel makes me sleepy also during lunch breaks in the ofice. Or anywhere hen im alone and its quiet, I'm a sleepyhead!
@dons626 (404)
yehey! at least now I know Im not alone here :D
@Lifez2short (4969)
I cant do it. I have to be in my bed all comfy and snuggled up in my covers. I sure as heck cant sleep outside. And I have fallen alseep in a car before but never really lasted long cause Im a ver light sleeper.
@teleios (738)
i have this thing about sleeping only in my bed so i take time to adjust if i 'm sleeping in another place. i have not slep in a park or in a bus before, nor would i want to. isn't that dangerous? people get mugged in parks ;)
• Pakistan
No i can not sleep any where else than my home sweet home becasue i dont feel it easy to sleep at public or anywhere in waiting lounge.
@dheaja (171)
I could easily fall asleep at the bus when I feel tired. But I don' usually sleep at my friend's home.
I'm amazed at people who can do this. I would be afraid that someone would take something of mine. I might be able to sleep at a friends place if I'm really tired, but mostly I like to sleep alone. To many people moving around would definitely bother me.