What is the Best Thing Life has taught you

We all have our lessons to learn in life. So far, what is the best lesson you got from it?
@urbandekay (18311)
Don't make a struggle to bend the facts to fit the theory, throw the theory away. all the best urban
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
When times seem rough and hard to never give up on life. It might seem bad at times but eventully with prayer things will work out.
Yes, like others i also learnt a number of lessons in my life. The best lesson that it taught me is how to handle the people of different age groups. I'm not saying that i'm perfect in this, the only thing that i can say is that i'm still learning this art.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
the best thing that life has taught me is that don't trust anyone until you know him for many years and is very close to you.
• New Zealand
never look back always go forward. The past cant be changed learn from it and move on. dont dwell on what couldve been and the ifs in the world concentrate on the im going to and move ahead on the good path not the off beaten track.
the best thing life has taught me is not to love any gal coz gal r not so clean from heart which thay look from outside......so i am not going to luv any gal in my life.....n in my life i am not going to marry any gal.....no one i will accept.....
@lucky_witch (2711)
BE AT YOUR BEST ALWAYS... YOU MIGHT HAVE FEW MINUTES LEFT I've learned that life is not fair no matter how we try to be fair. No matter how good we are... there are times that we will be hurt by others...and... no matter how you keep something or someone you love... if its not meant for you then you have to accept and let it go. Life is sometimes hard to understand and the moment you realize that you finish one thing... before you knew it... you are on the next episode. Its a continuous battle... the things that you least expected might be at your door few seconds from now... we must be prepare... but the fact that we do not know which will happen and which will not... we must be at our very best always. This way we will never regret not doing anything and time uselessly spent will be prevented... the situation that is hard to hold is the situation that you can no longer change. You had your chance but you never make the most of it...
@MJLami (1173)
That God loves me. For many years I thought he did then I doubted he did. Then during my darkest years I believed he didn't but in the end it was GOD that saved my life. Many mortals had tried, many had intervened and we all failed. God succeeded where none of us could. God's love is the best lesson of my lifetime :).
@lexus54 (3576)
Two great lessons I have learnt in life are: if at first you don't succeed, keep trying and don't give up, and one day you will succeed. The other is to respect others if you want others to respect you in return. I uphold these very dearly. I think they are wise to follow.
Never ever to give hopes and always be optimistic in your life,you may never know when you will get a golden chance......
@aaamm3003 (398)
life has thought me a lot, but the most of all is never to trust a stranger and believe in yourself,never put your hands in front of other
i think the best thing i have learnt from all the experiences i have had in my life is "Have a Positive attitude and be confident and sincere and you would definitely achieve your set goals."
A few things: to be thankful for the small things because they ARE the big things, to doubt doctors and see them as human consultants not as gods, to not be everything and to do everything, and to let go.
@butterfly39 (3907)
It's true sometimes we need to look up to other people's lives, the rich and famous lifestyle, the mansions and cars. But God sees your hearts... and the best thing that life has taught me is that, how to be happy and contented of what we have.
I learned if you are great friends with someone never become their roommate in a room that is 11 by 9 on one side and 11 by 7 on the other. Being that cramped all the time will tear anyone apart sadly. It was the worst thing I could have ever done.
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I am always learning. I have learned through the years that you should not loose your temper. Being stressed hurts no one but yourself. I have found a way to lessen my stress level. There are many things to learn yet in my life. Once of these days I will learn patience. Life is what it is and there is no going back. That is a lesson that most people seem to miss. What was was, what will be will be and what was was.
@roniroxas (10576)
life has taught me to have patience in all or in what ever you do. work, handling kids, waiting for chances, dealing with anything and everything with patience and also counting my blessing and thank Him for what i have and appreciating it.
@cwilson26 (2736)
The best lesson life has taught me is that nothing in life is handed to you. You have to work for what you want and there are no guarantees. I have learned the hard way because as growing up I didn't have much because my parent's couldn't afford much so this has inspired me to work hard for what I want and need. :)
Expect the unexpected...you can never be ready for anything. But then, that's how we learn now, right? How we manage to make it through all these challenges is how we learn, and it makes us into better and wiser individuals. "Like gold that's tested by fire" ;)
@santuccie (3374)
Laughter is the best medicine. Even laughing at the stupidest thing can be uplifting for you. Just like crying, laughter serves to relieve stress. I've heard on the radio before that it also serves as a bit of a workout. So many seconds of laughter is equivalent to so many sit-ups (it works out your stomach). Interesting...working out relieves stress, too. Some time ago, I came up with my own little philosophy: "Laughing at dumb jokes is still good for your health!!!" I added a few laughing emoticons, and it became my e-mail signature. Since I started using Thunderbird to handle my e-mail, the three emoticons were replaced with a dog that looks like it's laughing its head off (got it from the "Cleaning the Toilet" joke). It makes life easier. :) -santuccie P.S.: Laughing at dumb jokes is still good for your health!!!