Why do you think Education is important

So many children nowadays lost interest in school. What words can you say to them that would encourage them to keep up with their studies. Do you really believe that its still important to finish a degree?
@Bbilal (2000)
Education is very important to all of us! Without education we can't see our future ahead! Without education no one can get a good job even in the field of small jobs. I believe that degree is very importance for all of us and I want my degree very soon so do I studying. And by the grace of God I will get one very soon. That's what I want and that's what my aim is. I hope that every one in this world will get educated and have a future ahead! Thank you for this wonderful topic so everyone can take interest in education.
@Willowlady (10666)
Knowledge is power. It can open doors and create opportunities. Reading a book can open new worlds and fill time and also allow you to learn something new. An educated person is usually more hireable than some not educated. You don't say you set the example. My children have seen me so often with a book or newspaper or magazine that they too read. Also I have shown them that they cannot shop without reading since the chicken on the can does not mean it is people food. From basics to advanced things, education can lend itself to your life for success.
@derek_a (10897)
I think it is good to encourage children by example. To show more than tell, what benefits there are of having a good education. In the UK these days, it is a good intellectual achievement, but there are many people leaving university and cannot get jobs. Anybody considering a uni degree would need to find out what skills are in demand.
• Pakistan
yes i can motivate the children that the idea with out education no can achieve his embition in life or proper happiness .i can deliver the lecture that education is likely the light.with out light no one can do any thing. likely with out education no one can understand the huminaty and not can do any thing in proper way. to day is most importnt of degree and it will remain for ever iis importance.thanks
For overall development of a child education is must. At least a person should be graduate. For better opportunity and job one should have extra qualification. Education is necessary not only for job but also for mental development. To get education we visit school daily. We follow various rules and regulations there. Most important thing we learn is discipline & respect apart from knowledge improving.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I think they lost interst is the teachers are boring and they need to find another way to get the kids going. Education is important and it will help you get into better jobs or carrers in life. Sometime is good to get a degree but as of now its hard to get a job.
ya having a good education in one's life would defenetely make him/her 2 be in a great post in future....a good student who study well have bright future in life its all becoz of education,education is nothing but the way of speading knowledge from well develoed knowledge person to the newly learning knowledge person...so teach the people what u know n learnt the thing wht u don't know.............so educate ur children 2 make their future a brighter one.............
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
yes, i think that it is very important to finish a degree because if someone doesn't doesn't complete degree then all of his hard work in the past years will be of no advantage, i would like to say to those children that education is really important without it you can't stand anywhere.
@cefaz_21 (2597)
I always say this; It is important for you to finish your studies so you would have greater chance of having good job and having good life. I strongly believe that every child deserves good education.
@hmike_d (1529)
Education plays an important role in man's life. It is a part of his growth and because of it, he is guided accordingly. And of course, we have the right to acquire it as we learn not just by going to school but from day-to-day life's situations and experiences that we meet. Education and know-how is a wealth a person should possess as it can't be bartered with just money. And so that's why, it is more likely to encourage to educate everyone to pursue. The higher the level you had, the more your mind is fed. Though we all know that there are individuals who werent even able to climb college and never got a degree but are successful in life. Well, those are chances and blessings. But when we speak about career, its like when you are armed enough to face a battle, the better the chance you'll achieve victory. So, as long as you can, make your aim high! Thank you for having this interesting yet important topic. Happy posting!
@Ashgun (472)
Education is the knowledge of putting one's potentials to maximum use. One can safely say that a human being is not in the proper sense till he is educated... This importance of education is basically for two reason; the first is that the training of a human mind is not complete without education. Education make a right thinker. It tells man how to think and how to make decisions! The second is that only through the attainment of education, man is enable to receive information from the external world; to acquaint himself with past history and receive all necessary information regarding the present. Without education; man is as though in a closed room and with education he finds himself in a room with all its windows open towards outside world.
@polachicago (19073)
Education is important for our self esteem and knowledge. I am surprised to hear that most people connect education only with better job. Education helps us to grow and be better, more sensitive human beings.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
It`s important, but just when it`s with good quality and there are some practical skills. Our children are overloaded with tones of useless information indeed.
The purpose of education is to make them think and work beyond horizons. I feel todays education pattern is so strenous that it is just to mugup the facts and figures to score. The real education is that the person has to excel in his life. Moral teachings is necessary. Anything without a good morale is all waste.
education i feel is very important. education not only gives intelligence and knowledge but also increases our common sense n intellectual capability to thnk wisely!!! i thnk for the best future of the wrld education is very mch needed!
@luisivy (68)
i believe that education must always be one of your priorities.No one can take it from you anywhere you go.For those people who do not want to finish their studies, it is their choice. We can't sat the exact word just to motivate them because it's their decision. I think the main reason why there are some people lack interest to go to school is the FAMILY. The moral values must be taught inside the house.
@kawaii24 (520)
yes, for me education is very important..ther are opportunities available only for those people with collage degree. :)
@vonne28th (1494)
The importance of education is quite clear. Education is the knowledge of putting one's potentials to maximum use. One can safely say that a human being is not in the proper sense till he is educated. The training of a human mind is not complete without education. Education makes man a right thinker. It tells man how to think and how to make decision. And only through the attainment of education,man is enabled to receive information from the external world;to acquaint himself with past history and receive all necessary information regarding the present. Without education,man is as though in a closed room and with education he finds himself in a room with all its windows open towards outside world.
@kataztrophy (1838)
Life is rough, and education is one of the keys to success. You cannot expect to halfass your way through school and become an icon in your chosen field. It is better to suffer through school than to suffer life without a good education
@nannacroc (4049)
I believe education is very important but so many graduates n this country have huge debts hanging over them and little change of getting a job that people have become afraid to start a degree. We should all carry on learning all through our lives and not just at college or university.