What body deo do u use?

@tuhpaul (475)
I use Brute but of late turned to Axe I love it as it stays longer.
@samson1967 (7422)
I know about the axe affect. I was using FA deodrants(it has varieties of flavours) eatlier, now I use Ponds talc as my deo.
@tuhpaul (475)
Is it ?then I feel I should try it out.
@argie713 (1809)
I use Nivea. Some other deo don't last that long. Nivea also whitens. Since I sweat a lot, I need it to be dry always. Nivea also prevents sweat. Although I am not smelly, I just like it when you smell nice.
@tuhpaul (475)
I use to use Nivea but my skin does not agree with it so changed brand.
@2babita (1074)
Hi friend,Axe and Brute are men's deo but I am a woman thats why I use Yardley's April Violet,Fa,Temtation and Heliotrope.
@Kurokage (548)
• Albania
For me I use safeguard (I think thats the name) What gets annoying is when I make a general order(at my store where you just type in what you need. That way, you dont have to go through all the different brands) and I order deoderant, I hate it when I get anti persperint.
I use Brut regularly now. I am very comfortable with it. I first gave it a shot when i was in UK. And i loved it. Now i use it for more than a year now and i dont really think i need to change to any other deo.. Note: Brut is costlier in India than in UK :)
@mgmagana (3621)
my hubby and i both use suave! i love it and he does too!
@tuhpaul (475)
Thats good to hear u both use the same deo.
@cipher2004 (1183)
I am a woman so I usually use secret.But recently on vacation I forgot my deo so I used my husbands.And it was axe.It works great although I smelled like a man.I had to cover it up with cucumber melon spray.lol
@tuhpaul (475)
That sounds great-did ur husband know about it?
i too use axe .i use axe unlimted mostly as smells good.