What do you dream about?

I am constantly having weird dreams. The other day I dreamt I saw myself with no teeth. What does that mean? Then I dreamt on another night that I was in the house where I grew up and I walked out the back door and saw an ocean with fish? Can someone tell me what in the world this means? I have asked and got several answers like fish meaning pregnancy and no teeth meaning death. Can this be true? I want to know.
@pinks0da (328)
My mother told me that whenever you dream of something like your teeth are gone or your teeth are falling something like that, it could mean that something not good's gonna happen within your family circle and if you dream of water it means the same thing...somebody might get sick within the family or relatives.. My mom told me that in order to stop such bad luck in the family, you have to tell your dreams when you wake up, or bite something that's hard ... wood or something upon waking up from the dream.. my friends believed in that too...i thought there's nothing to loose anyway if I'll believe.. so whenever i have dreams like that, i always tell my husband or mom when I wake up.
@egortizv (225)
ive heard of so amny things like that. my french teacher has a bok on analyzing your dreams. its huge and its real fun to thnk about your past dreams and see what they could mean =)
@egortizv (225)
one of my strangest dreams was that i was the orange power ranger..i dont get it either..but i hardly ever dream.