How do you cope up with Stress

Stress - A man crazy about stress
I am always stressed because of so many wotks. Are you like these? How do you manage stress?
@asmurthy (2463)
Stress is a part of everyone’s daily life. Maybe it is stress caused from your job, or an argument with a spouse or family member. Whatever the case stress can cause harm to you both physically and emotionally. .Listen to music, pick out some music that fits your mood. If you are angry and stressed about something put on some loud rock songs . Music can do wonders at relieving stress. Maybe you need to listen to some slow calming songs to help you relax, or put on some fast beat tracks and get up and dance. You will get some exercise and release endorphins into your system that will ease the stress you were feeling
1. Take a deep breath. 2. Count 1-10. 3. Stretch. stretch. stretch. 4. Sip hot tea & relax. 5. Watch a film. 6. Get my sneakers and go for a run on the road, at the park or at the sports center's running track. 7. Write a poem or a letter. 8. Listen to music. 9. Pray. pray. pray. 10. Talk to a friend. Tell stories. Share jokes & laugh my heart out. 11. Cook my favorite pasta dish. 12. Enjoy a bar of a very rich dark chocolate/a slice or two of a blueberry cheesecake/mango mousse/chocolate mousse/black forest cake/tiramisu. 13. Dance to any upbeat music.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
If you know you have stress and know what is causing your stress you are way ahead of the game. I like to just sit and color. I know it sounds juvinile but it works. It is very relaxing. I love to get those fuzzy poster pictures. I use color pensils on them and just relax and color away my stress. The other thing that may help is beating up a pillow. When I am feeling violent because of stress I like to beat up a pillow. Remember never hit a wall or door because you can do damage to yourself.
It's not good to have carry all the stress by yourself. When you are feeling down, try to talk with friends or your family. You will feel better after the conversation.
I go through a lot of stress everyday too, work and personal life. I deal with it really in a weird way, I would eat spicy stuff, like super spicy stuff till my lips hurt *laughs*. I notice that usually make me feel a lot better. Otherwise, I would just go to sleep and hide in my dreams, I usually feel better when I wake up. Sometimes I think I just need that "shut down" from the real world and don't let everyone bother me for awhile. After the "break", I feel new and refreshed again, and maybe ready for the world again.
@kataztrophy (1838)
I usually just listen to music as a way of dealing with stress. It is really the only thing that works for me.
@Riptide (2761)
Stress is very bad for you and you should find some good ways to relax. I watch a good movie or read a good book. Listen to some music and meditate. Try to drink some soothing teas while reading a book or listening to nice calm music.
@lvap0628 (731)
I listen to music or read a good book.
@Willowlady (10666)
With balance, if I have worked alot then I seek to play or enjoy myself alot and maybe more. Balance is what you are lacking and it is worth it to achieve some semblence of balance as soon as you can. Take up yoga, begin reading a new book, starting making your favorite beverage nightly. The list is long and you just have to find what works for you. Good luck with this.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I just drink some blueberry tea and it helps me relax. If you are stress so much you need to take it easy and relax.
@polachicago (19073)
I do meditation, Yoga and Aikido. I take my time to walk my dogs and pet them. It is great energy exchange and stress release. In extreme stress, I run my hands over the water, take a long shower or take spa like bath with candles...
@terri0824 (4991)
Sometimes I take walks to relieve the stress. But more and more, I tend to be in prayer about the situation until the stress is lifted.
@TerryZ (22083)
Yes everyone deals with stress in their own way. For me I tend to keep myself very busy. Then I dont have the time to think or worry about something. And always have faith that things will work out. Never give up hope.
@Darkwing (21587)
When I get stressed... out comes my Lavender flowers and essential oils. Lavender has great calming properties and clarifies your thinking. Sometimes, I will burn a lavender dressed candle, and others I might dab the oil on my pulse points, as lavender is one of very few oils you can use straight on the skin. I'll meditate and calm for a while, and afterwards, take a walk out to some quiet place in the country and find my inner self again. Nature and water help tremendously... if I can be at one with them, then I can get back on track quite easily. Brightest Blessings.
• Pakistan
Hmm yeah everybody now a days feel stress due to fast kind of life track and when i do feel it i simple get a cup of coffee and then take a bath and after that fall asleep and when i get up i am fresh like Fruit.
I don't know whether this has anything to do with stress but still I would like to share it with you. The first thing we get stressed because we think that the whole work is to be done by us which we feel is very difficult. One thing which can be done is to think that the work has already been completed and we are just repeating this. So, the success is definate. This attitude towards the work may reduce the stress. Other than this, there are many things which can be done to reduce stress. You can do meditation which is nothing but actively watching the breath's inhalation and exalation. You can even keep a silent music with you which can help you calm your mind. Playing a video game of shooting also helps to get rid of stress. Always sleep full. Sleeping less or more may trigger stress. Listening to a slow, silent and instrumental music before sleep can give a good sleep by which your next day will be completely stress free.
@vonne28th (1494)
There are a lots of ways to cope up with stress. Get up 15 minutes earlier. You can set priorities in life,avoid negative people,use time wisely,you can set appointments ahead,don't rely on your memory write it down,you can say 'no' more often,anticipate your needs,ask for help with the jobs you dislike,look at problems as challenges in life,smile,laugh,walk in the rain(raining time in PH),believe in yourself,be develop your sense of humor,stop thinking tomorrow will be a better today,breathe deeply,look up at the stars or a moon,listen to your favorite songs,you can also find support from others,stop a bad habit(if you have),exercise every day and get enough sleep. Just be an optimistic and leave all your worries behind.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
Cup of cold water and a shower is allways usefull. Also some massage with essential oils. Some meditation and yoga techniques. And a friendly conversation with somebody.
@chenee08 (591)
im always stressed out eveytime i have a period, i have a return demo and if i have lot of things to do in school.. when i got home i locked in my room, listening to music,sometimes i ate chocolates and sleep.
@ElicBxn (61149)
My roomie pointed out last year that I cope with stress by retreating & sleeping. I think I've kind of known that, but I think I started with it because it used to be the worst stressor I had were my migraines.