anti-spy programs

Israel
What is the most effective free anti-spy programs. I jsut downloaded ad-ware. from grisoft.com, but the new version keeps crashing. I liked the old version better. Anyone used www.spybot.com lately? How does it work? Do you find that it gets out all the spyware? Thanks for your participation
@tambdy (1969)
I would have to say that the best anti spyware in my opinion is AVG anti spyware, it is a brilliant program and again it is free. I use it almost daily and it finds each bit of spyware which i need rid of, and again it is free because of how much i loved the program i even purchased there anti virus program.
• Israel
I had the avg anti virsus, but my computer still got hit, 2 times! I now have the norton, I also have adware 2007, but it keeps crashing. I'll look at the grisoft website. Thanks for your comment.
@santuccie (3374)
AVG Anti-Spyware is a very good scanner. It originally started out as a dedicated Trojan scanner called Ewido. The free version is only an on-demand scanner, but a good tool to have if you get infected with particularly stubborn malware.
@yoniarnon (1081)
• Israel
I agree with tambdy, AVG is the best. I even use AVG Internet Security, and AVG Tune up my pc. It is work live and show me when there is a problem.. I am really happy with this AVG anti virus