The Naughtiest Moment of your life

What is the naughtiest and the most mischievous thing that you have done in your entire life.
Oh lord - there is no telling! I will say one that has been called naughty and is rather funny though :) There was this guy that kept finding me on campus and asking me out along with finding me online and messaging me constantly. Well he just wasn't taking the hint that I wasn't interested in him so while talking online I said this: "Oh man, I can't wait to see my babies!" Him: huh? Me: my babies, Alex and Gracie - I miss them so much and since I'm in school my dad is taking care of them until I finish and can afford to feed them and take them to the doctor etc. Him: ... Me: Yeah - I miss my babies a lot. Can't wait to see them this weekend. So he left me alone after that. He didn't know that by "babies" I meant my dogs :)
LOL very funny...
• American Samoa
Where is the "?" :D My naughtiest thing is when i give 500 $ to association for the collection deep, the most mischievous thing it has been re take my 500$ :D :D :D
@asmurthy (2462)
When i was 20 years of age, i attended a wedding party and came across a beautiful women. I was just following through out. It was night time and the power supply was cut. It was pitch dark and i just sneaked to the women and kissed the women and hurriedly left scene.
Oh my goodness...
I can't lie. When I was at the club like 4 years ago I was supposed to be hooking up with this girl that I knew from school. I was really not that interested but we were in some of the same clubs and ran in the same circles so I guess it was sort of like a social order type thing. Whatever. Well, and please give me the BOTD because I was FUBAR after downing a few drinks. Her sister who was trying to hook us up came over and started dancing with me while we spoke and I was told that I was like really on her. Well, later on me and her sister were making out when someone came over and told her that I was like into her sister, which, for the record, I kinda was. But, whatevs right? I mean it wasn't like we were together or anything. So I told the guy that came and told her to MYOB and BMA! He was only mad because he was scamming on the sis 2.
@sreevasu (2717)
I was a little naughty when I was young. But no way dear, to remember any of them at my this age. Sorry. :-) I love seeing naughty kids.. their goofy smiles.. Thank you for asking.
Years ago, I stole a magnet from a book store because I could not stand the long cue to the cashier. I dropped it on my side pockets, and because there were a lot of customers inside, the security guards must have failed to notice me LOL. Apart from this, I could not think of anything more mischievous (I have always been a good girl LOL).
@derek_a (10894)
Oh you are asking something now... LOL. When I was 17 a gang of us skinny-dipped on a local beach, right in front of a hotel that overlooked it. It was a moonlit night and eventually we were chased away by the police.
@ritchel (843)
Oh, this is too personal but its fine with me. So far, the naughtiest thing i did was i experienced a one night stand. Just once and i hope it will not happen again. Hehehehhee...what a revelation! But that one night stand was with my friend.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I do not think I recall ever doing that but I think maybe marrying my husband without my parents' blessing would be it.