Who is the most Unforgetable Person you had known

There were so many for sure but for you, who among them is the most unforgetable?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
The most unfogetable person in my life was my mother. She passed away when I was ten, but her impact will last a lifetime. She was an earth angel.
@vonne28th (1494)
Aside from my parents, i would surely not to forget my grandparents coz they are the one who supported me on my studies until now that they are still the one who supports my siblings. Without him,we will never attain this education and i will never have work.
@chenee08 (591)
aside from my friends.... i think the one i have loved and hurt me so bad.. i cant forget him no matter how i tried..though there's no feelings anymore. sometimes those memories keeps on flashing back to me.
@rakhii (1302)
I would say its my mother. She has always taken care of me and did everything she could do for me, my siblings and my father. she is a wonderful lady. But i must tell you, I dont forget people easiy. I remember them life long. I am very good at relationships.
@add_im (2712)
It's God Himself, I can never forget Him all days of my life...He's been my guide and inspiration in this life that i'm living.
@salam1 (1474)
The former Malaysian prime minister - mahathir mohammad is unforgetable for me. He is the leader that comes once every a hundred years for Malaysia I think. Not a perfect man, he did many good things for his country. Good on him.
@KrisNY (7591)
I'm guessing this is someone who has already passed? As you say known (past tense). For me it would be my gramps- on my moms side- My gramps was my hero growing up- I loved him dearly- and as I grew up and became an adult I still admired him- I only wish that my daughter knew him more- He passed away when she was 3 months old- He was an honorable man- always fun- but he was down-to-earth also- He helped anyone who needed it- WHen I was a kid- he took all of us grandchildren (15 of us) at different times to the state parks- He helped us all with out leaf projects- we'd pick a leaf off so many trees- and he knew everyone of them- It's something I will never forget! Gramps was so involved in our everyday life- I miss him dearly to this day-- he has been gone for 10 years! : ( seems like just yesterday!
the most unforgetable person for me is my friends ex- girl friend , we got on more than they did and ill admit i kissed her but she was un resistable and had this sparkle in her eyes. I dont see her anymore but i think about her all the time and wonder what shes doing .
My father, my mom, my family members is the obvious answer for me, but it's a given I'll never forget them as I've been with them my entire life. So I'll go with a friend of mine, used to be a friend of mine I mean. He was from Ireland..but it felt like he was always around me, we were that close. We haven't been friends for a long time, about 3 years but I still wonder about him. I think he's why I now have a thing for the Irish.. heh!
@aprilgrl (4460)
that's a tough one there's so many that has passed away that are unforgetable. My Grandmother is one and my father.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I would say my ex boyfriend that I loved with all my heart would be that unforgetable person. I still think about him. He was just something else in my life.
@mummymo (23707)
My Grandfather! He was a major influence on me - he raised me and was my best friend - even if he was very strict! I miss him more than I could ever say and I am so glad I was with him when he passed! xxx
well i guess tht hs to be my ex boyfriend. inspite of his stupid doings and all the mre stupid habits he still did love mr and cared a lot abt me. its going to take ages to 4get him.
@derek_a (10898)
This is a very difficult question for me outside of my family because whenever I think of any person I have known, I have them instantly there in my mind. So, I've got to say that the most unforgettable person in my life has been my father and my mother, equally. I say this, because, even though they are no longer here, I can still see them in my mind or hear their voices or even know what they would say in any situation.
@abroji (3247)
For me apart from my parents it is my wife. How can I forget her. We had two children. We had built up our family from the bottom. Together we worked and achieved a lot. I can never forget her.