do you like shopping?

many peoples lkes shopping whereas some people dont like it.in which category wold u like to come.
@sizzle3000 (3038)
I love to shop. It is great to see how much I can save. My daughter says I can make a penny squeel. I don't know about that but I do like getting a good deal. Last week I went to Safeway every day. I bought eight 12packs of pepsi and two lays chips and two 24 packs of bottled water. For all of this I paid the sum of $3.08. I did this as much as I could. I also like to go to CVS because they have an extra buck reward. This is like getting a gift card to spend later in their store. I take all the extra that I get during the year and have a yard sale in the summer. I sell off all the extra and make money to buy more stuff.
@aprilgrl (4460)
It depends on my mood. Sometime I shop online and get aways from the crowds.
@Willowlady (10666)
I would be a shopper. As long as I get a good deal and only get the things I need or to add to a collection, then it is a good shopping event. Flea Markets, church rummage sales and thrift shops are all favorites of mine. Ebay would be too.
HEllo coolcat123 I am the want who like shopping very much. I don't know why but every times I feel bored and depressed I will go shopping. If I don't have work to do I will go shopping. I love shopping very much *angel www.beautycosmetictips.com
@megumiart (3780)
I love shopping! I wish I had the money to do it more often.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
I love shopping althou I don;t always have the money to shop I like to window shop
@banta78 (4334)
I only like shopping for groceries as it is essential to survive. lol. Otherwise i am not shopper really. I sometimes may do window shopping or few times do shopping online but really i don't like shopping all that much. Though my sister loves to do shopping if her budget allows her to. LOL. Happy mylotting:)
@puchapox (583)
Hello coolcat123. I love shopping, even when I'm not the one buying. I don't know why, I just do. :)
@hollowheart (1572)
Hi coolcat. I am probably ot the one who enjoys shopping. Probably because i never have anything to buy and also the rigt people to go with. I would love to go with family and friends. But i stay far away from family and have very few friends. My friends are in other staes or overseas, so going for shopping alone is a pure bore. I would like to come with youm for shopping if u dont mind.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
well, sometimes i like shopping when i am relaxed because if i am in a hurry then i don't like shopping and afterwards i go to home and then don't like those things because i didn't checked them over there in the market since i was in a hurry and then i get upset.
@mschiqui (1284)
actually me, i love shopping but sad to say i dont have that muchmoney for that hobby on shopping, so all i have to do is just window shop.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I like shopping as long as I know I have the extra money to spend I love it.
@rdougl (469)
I don't like to shop, unless it is for gadgets. But the gadgets that I want are all too expensive. So I don't shop for anything. If I absolutely have to buy clothes, then I only get the first thing that I see. I've very conservative so that no problem. Most times the store clerks have already put together something for me in the store window. So I walk in, take the clothes off the mannequin, make my purchase, and I'm out of there in 5 flat tops.
@charms88 (7540)
Shopping used to be one of my favorite past time. Whether to splurge on a little reward for myself or simply strolled around, it doesn't matter. However, I noticed that shopping has become boring and tedious for me lately. I have been up for most of the day and prefer to laze around during my free time instead of shopping. Besides, I can be able to save more money by implementing this new change of lifestyle.
I'm a bit odd really, because I like having new things and like the feeling of getting them, but I really dislike shopping, at least walking around busy shopping centres, I just hate how busy it is and the numbers of rude and arrogant people that are around. I therefore tend to do almost all of my shopping exclusively on the internet, I may buy the odd things when I am on my lunch break at work but other than that I try to avoid the shops as much as possible. Anyway, I seem to be able to get much better bargains online and for me that is just what I am after.
@camar_lyn (1028)
Hi coolcat, i don't like shopping and i don't enjoy it especially when it is in Singapore (where i'm from). However, when i am away overseas for a vacation, i love to go to tiny shops and hunt for the most unique and exquisite knick knacks, handicraft, souvenirs that is a rare find. In singapore, there are way too many shopping centres. Louis Vuitton, DKNY, Hermes, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Prada, GUCCI, Chanel, GAP, Timberland, the list goes on and on. I don't see any uniqueness in their designs anymore. It looks more like mass produced products. So it is more of a put off than exciting to go shopping here.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I like to go shopping sometimes and not all of the times like some people that are addicts. I only go shopping if I need something and not just for the joy of it.