I'm having a pity party tonight...come back folks.. I'll be here all week...

Someone disappointed me and hurt my feelings. Not on purpose, I guess, so I'll just keep it to myself except on here. Have you ever just wanted to come first with someone, anyone that you care about? Or do they expect you to be the one that puts them all first? I don't mean to be a cry baby but I got to let it out somewhere...so I'm into about 3 beers
@lilaclady (28236)
I think everyone wants to come first in the eyes of someone special especially if they come first in yours but people are a little unthinking these days, I hate to say it but it is a very selfish world and people just don't seem to think of the feeling they are hurting, I guess having this online party will help you get over it...is it bring a plate I will be there... :)
Great. I got the chips here in front of me. What did you bring? :)
@lilaclady (28236)
I bought lots of chocolate...;)
Chocolate... now that's the ticket. I'm convinced it's a vegetable!
@Katagiri (426)
• Brazil
Don't drink, you'll get fat. Go out with your friends and shop, or dance, or even go to movies or to a walk. Make a girls only night.
Yeah, getting fat would definitely make it worse. 3 was my limit and a night out sounds pretty good.
@FSCAries (881)
I know what you are saying. Sometimes you just want to be at the top of the list, but it seems you are just supposed to fall in line somewhere down below. Hang in there though, life is SUPPOSED to get better at some point. Just try not to tip back too many, or you'll be feeling even worse over it all tomorrow!
Nah, I stopped at three. It wasn't helping. But your nice post did. Thanks.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I try not to put others first all of the times because they start to walk all over you when they get to know that. But, it is my curse and I get walked on all the times no problem.
I'm a lot better now. I hate getting down in the dumps like that, but I can't always just shake things off. And I see that I am not the only one. Thanks so much for responding. It's helped to hear from others. :)