Suffer from insomnia?

me and the moon - no comment
Romania
I've never had problems with my sleeping, but now I ca not sleep and I have to wake up early in the morning to go to work. Do you suffer from insomnia, not as a deasses but as usual, normal one, what do you thing creat it, besides coffee or God forbiden 'drogs'?
I suffer from insomnia, and I really don't know why. Right now I've found the best way for me to get sleep is to stay up nearly all night (which does allow me to be pretty efficient because it's quiet and I can get a lot of work done) and then I'm so exhausted by the next afternoon that I can take a 2-3 hour nap and do it all over again. I used to not have a such a problem sleeping, in fact I convinced some of my teachers that I was narcoleptic... LOL... but yeah, for whatever reason I can't sleep hardly at all anymore.
@babs0818 (1191)
Stress can be a big factor of insomnia...too much thinking before bed...I have suffered from it for as long as I can remember,but won't take any meds for it...I wake-up at least 4-5 times at night..and I can tell you...I can fell the effects from it during the day...after it is about 1pm..I feel beat.
thanks!
@babs0818 (1191)
no problem
@Debs_place (10524)
Try some Melatonin, it is some kind of natural thing to help you sleep, it really helped me. I was up until 4 or 5 in the morning cause I could not sleep then waking up by 7:30, the rest of the time I was a zombie. I use the melatonin and it really helped me sleep
thanks! I felt asleep about 3 in the morning, awful, strange I was not tired today at all.