water on mars

wow this is really neat that they found water on mars
@jezzmay (1845)
Water on Mars I have not heard that yet.What esle do you know about this?Please let me know do not watch much t.v.this is really news to me.
i added a picture was wondering if you could see it
@jezzmay (1845)
No I do not see it.The only picture is under the heading life,that is all I see.
@Sherry12 (2475)
OH that is neat. I hadn't heard that yet. Is it real water or just where they know water has been?
i put a pic there
@lifeluver (743)
Yes, quite amazing, isn't it. Apparently, they've found evidence that Mars was once blue like Earth. Perhaps when we look at Mars we are looking at our future if Global Warming isn't dealt with? Just today, I heard on the news that a research company is asking for volunteers for an experiment regarding human exploration on Mars. The experiment would require the volunteers to live in very close quarters for a year and a half. According to the report, it is to see how people will cope with such a situation. Apparently, there've been over 2000 applications to date.