Any good and relible site for Data Entry ?

Loot of my friends keep on asking me bt some kind of online jobs, preferably data entry, which they can do as a part time, and thus make some useful money. Os, i would appreciate, if anyone can share some good sites that provides authetic data entry work. The site should be obviously reputated :) So, in case u r aware of any such sites, pls share it here with all of us. Thanks in advance :)
ok, i dont want to send you on a wild goose chase here... but.. i am affiliated with a freelance work place on one of my blogs.. http://moneyminder.blogspot.com on the right hand side there is a banner for a freelance workers place, i have had some of my blog visitors use them and have left me positive feedback about the place... i know it cost money for a membership so if it doesnt have to be a free deal then check it out.... good luck...
k, thans for the link, will check it out n let u know :)