If you love somebody....

The Original Version: "If you love somebody, Set her free… If she comes back, she’s yours, If she doesn’t, she never was.." The New Versions: Pessimist: If you love somebody, Set her free… If she ever comes back, she’s yours, If she doesn’t, well, as expected, she never was. Optimist: If you love somebody, Set her free… Don’t worry, she will come back. Suspicious: If you love somebody, Set her free… If she ever comes back, ask her why. Impatient: If you love somebody, Set her free… If she doesn’t come back within some time limit, forget her. Patient: If you love somebody, Set her free… If she doesn’t come back, continue to wait until she comes back… Playful: If you love somebody, Set her free… *If she comes back, and if you love her still, set her free again, repeat* Animal-Rights Activist: If you love somebody, Set her free… In fact, all living creatures deserve to be free!! Lawyers: If you love somebody, Set her free… Clause 1a of Paragraph 13a-1 in the second amendment of the Matrimonial Freedom Act clearly states that… Bill Gates: If you love somebody, Set her free… If she comes back, I think we can charge her for re-installation fees and tell her that she’s also going to get an upgrade. Schwarzenegger’s Fan: If you love somebody, Set her free… SHE’LL BE BACK! Over Possessive: If you love somebody don’t set her free. HR Specialist: If you love somebody set her free… By offering her VRS and other benefits, then outsource her. Psychologist: If you love somebody set her free… If she comes back, her super ego is dominant; If she doesn’t come, back her id is supreme; If she doesn’t go, she must be crazy. Somnabulist: If you love somebody set her free… If she comes back, it’s a nightmare; If she doesn’t, you must be dreaming. Finance Expert: If you love somebody set her free… If she comes back, its time to look for fresh loans; If she doesn’t, write her off as an asset gone bad. Marketing Expert: If you love somebody set her free… If she comes back, she has brand loyalty; If she doesn’t, reposition the brand in new markets.
@DanaMark (807)
Those were great. Thanks for sharing them.
@rajes22r (35)
Great :)
hi friend =D the list you got up there is so funny... you made my day i like the one which says "if you love her, don't set her free" and the one impatient "if she doesn't come back within the time limit, forget her" i remember you from the indian facts thing... WHERE DO you get all these?
I do research works for students as a part time job. I would usually pass through facts and jokes. I keep them. Some were just sent to me. If something caught my interest, I save them to my files.
haha i see, you have a pretty interesting job!
@ibuemma (2954)
O my Gosh...I gotta hold my stomach...and tears coming out from my eyes...it's hillarious! Thank's ..By the way...how you come up with this?
Actually it has been shared to me too. I am a lover of quotes so i keep everything they send me.
@ibuemma (2954)
I see, hey post some more or just PM me...love those kind of stuff...one of my stress medication...
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I totally loved this. I liked the Schwarzenagger fan about if you love somebody, set her free.. she'll be back. That was funny I had to send that to a friend of mine who likes Schwarzenagger. I also like the finanace expert as well he can just write her off. This was funny and I enjoy reading crazy little things like this. I look forward to reading more of your discussions. Keep up the good work.
Everybody loves that line.
@asmurthy (2464)
It is a good one . I will add one more. THE MBA VERSION: If you love somebody, Set her free... Instantaneously... And look for others simultaneously
LOL very nice...
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
These are pretty good. I liked the Bill Gates one and the lawyer. This is true as many times as i have been hurt but these made me laugh thanks a lot.
Im glad they made you laugh
Wow...that was amazing!! liked arnie's response...SHE'LL BE BACK...have to figure a way to get the accent in there. Did you make this up??
These stuffs are my collections
@nandhinir (154)
Good one...But I like the original version...I guess that is the fact happens..It is girl or guy's own interest to come back.We should not compel anyone.Life will not be good when we want someone commit to us...So set him/her free..Let her/him decide and come back...Just think if he/she come back it is your luck and if not so it is their unluck...What do you say??Am I right or wrong :-)
Wow I never seen this before.. Wonderfull 10/10 :D
@Nafasg (30)
Wow, great quotes..though heard it before especially if you love somebody, set her free..if she doesnt come back ..set here free..reminds me of a great song from Rick Price. =) Take care! Cheers! visit my blog at www.nafasg.blogspot.com
@golfproo (1841)
These are very good. I loved reading them. I would have to say I put myself in the pessimist camp on this one :( cheers,
@student7 (1002)
That is so funny. I like that. I like Arnold Schwarzenegger's one SHE'LL BE BBBBAAAACCCKKK
@derek_a (10898)
Clever and well thought out. I think I like the Bill Gates one best :-)
if you love somebody it means that you have to learn to respect her and learn to accept his/her weakness. for we all have our own little shortcomings. we are only but human and bound to commit mistakes.then if we really love someone we should learn to accept the whole person in front of us without exceptions nor limitations, for loving is giving and accepting.
nice ,.... i liked it a lot where do u get all these stuffs from can you plz tell me..... i too want to have them
Lol, I remember reading this same stuff on a website about 4 years ago. It's still pretty funny when I read it this time around. If you love somebody set him/her free....if she/he come back, make sure to hide your new mate.
Thanks for the laugh those were really good.
@seksiconnie (1173)
wehehe, the orginal one happen's to be my first motto ei...thanks!
@1grnthmb (2063)
I really like this. I think I relate most to the pessimist because that is just how my love life was until I found my wonderful wife.