Thanks People

@TerryZ (22082)
I just wanted to thank everyone who told me what to use on cleaning the refrigerator in my garage. I used baking soda and dishwashing liquid and it came out beautiful and doesnt even smell. The outside of is black and I used dishwashing liquid on that too. I didnt think it would clean but it did. I thought I would have to use something stronger but no. Its all nice and shiny again. Im kinda glad I got black now! And it goes tommorrow to its new home. Thanks again everyone!
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
Glad it worked well for you, it's so nice to have things really really clean it's almost like it is brand new
@TerryZ (22082)
Yea but it was a job getting it in the other house. We couldnt get it through the door its huge. They had to take the doors off it. It side by side.LOL
thanks friend for best responce
@gabs8513 (48708)
Well I am really glad that you got it nice and clean and over to your new House When are you actually moving there yourself and will you have a Phone line and Internet
@TerryZ (22082)
Hey Gabs next Sunday we will be in there. I have scheduled for the internet the same day. They can hook me up that day. I was impressed. We took the refrigerator over today what a trip! We had a hard time getting it through the door. We had to take the doors off.LOL But its in there now.
@gabs8513 (48708)
That is just great As for taking Doors of lol yes I know that feeling
Baking soda works wonders when cleaning out the fridge. I have used scouring powder like Ajax to clean the outside of the fridge when the grime is caked on pretty thick.
@TerryZ (22082)
Yeap baking soda and some vinegar its great stuff.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)