What about ratings?

Romania
I opened the Mylot program and begun to read posts especially my friends started and lots of them are about ratings, about stars and reputation of the stars.Mine, low down too from yesterday which made myself wondering what happened, but in the same time a question came in my mind: is there anybody who has a 10 star and 100% reputation, just an ideea?
i don't have a 100% reputation, i got my 10 star yesterday when i my posting ratings turned to 100, it was a big surprise cause it is rare, they say, having 10 star point meaning you have a high reputation in mylot, for me the star rating signifies that you are an active member in mylot, certified mylotter, and also when you get the star the other mylotters will know who are you, in what position in mylot... but you know for me, it doesn't matter if you have a high star point or not, what really matters for me is your opinion how it affects mine and others' opinion...if it helps or not, if it is substantial and can be used, be shared to others or not... thanks, just don't be bothered much about the rating, but i will tell you this once you got a 10 star, you will be much happy...!!^^like me yesterday..thanks....
thanks for sharing.it was just a surprise for me to see how my star went down but I am not sad about.
@ESKARENA1 (18296)
getting the big blue star for the very first time certainly made me smile. I think those of us who are blessed in this way have lovely friends who have rewarded us with plus ratings blessed be
yeah, i agree with you, both of you,it is just that there are many kind person here in mylot, but it still needs your determination, courage and passion..for you to be liked too by co-mylotters, thanks..
@ESKARENA1 (18296)
well, my star rating went from 95 with a red star this morning to a 95 with a blue star a few minits ago. Not sure how it happened or why. I have seen 1 or 2 myloters with 100 rating, havent got a clue how they do it. I guess it means everything they post gets a plus rating, quite amazing really blessed be
thanks for share and congrats for your blue star. Keep going like that, bye.